By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
Arcturus said:
I'm having trouble with the Juggler trophy in Resistance 3. This is the one where you have to burn, freeze, and poison 4 enemies. I thought I did this successfully 3 or 4 times during my first play through, but I checked the counter for this trophy and it still shows 0/4.

Here's what I was doing: I would first poison a Ravager, then set him ablaze with a molotov, then freeze and shatter him with the cryogun. Am I doing something wrong?

Try freezing them first, then poison and when u see him throw up throw the molotov

Thanks, Tbone. I'll try that method out later today.

Around the Network

The trick is all 3 have to happen at the same time.

Easiest way I have found so far is freeze then molotov as soon as they are frozen and then mutator alt fire...
I do this on Ravagers in the terraformerafter soon after I have met Charlie....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am torn between Ico&SotC collection and WKC 2. Which one to buy? which one?. Damn!!!! Really wish I have the money to buy both.

Thanks for the update.

Don't forget Dark Souls is coming out next week......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
The trick is all 3 have to happen at the same time.

Easiest way I have found so far is freeze then molotov as soon as they are frozen and then mutator alt fire...
I do this on Ravagers in the terraformerafter soon after I have met Charlie....

No it dosen´t. I did it the way i told Arcturus and the trophy popped

Xenostar said:
Been playing through the Sega Vintage games that were free on plus, still need the online trophies for Golden Axe, Sonic 2 and streets of rage, if anyones interested in playing? iIknow there only bronze ones, but id like the games to be 100% :)

I got the altered beast one but if anyone needs that i can help you out.

I'll help you out with Streets of Rage multiplayer which I still need and I may need another trophy for Sonic 2. Can't remember.

Golden Axe I got 100%, but I could help you out. Also got 100% in Altered Beast, and Comix Zone. Comix Zone was really hard. If it wasn't for the save anytime feature in the Sega Collection games I would have definitely given up.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Xenostar said:
Been playing through the Sega Vintage games that were free on plus, still need the online trophies for Golden Axe, Sonic 2 and streets of rage, if anyones interested in playing? iIknow there only bronze ones, but id like the games to be 100% :)

I got the altered beast one but if anyone needs that i can help you out.

I'll help you out with Streets of Rage multiplayer which I still need and I may need another trophy for Sonic 2. Can't remember.

Golden Axe I got 100%, but I could help you out. Also got 100% in Altered Beast, and Comix Zone. Comix Zone was really hard. If it wasn't for the save anytime feature in the Sega Collection games I would have definitely given up.

Apparently you can get the golden axe one dead quick by just both dying and not continuing, same for streets of rage :D

And yeah Comix Zone would of been the hardest game this gen if not for the save anytime feature. 

Spiderman edge of time trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/spiderman-edge-of-time/trophies/

Nba 2k12 trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/nba-2k12/trophies/

Ace combat assault horizon trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/ace-combat-assault-horizon/trophies/

@KylieDog

My friend with my Portal copy is away this weekend so I'm going to stop by on Monday and pick it up just in time for the free DLC on Oct 4th. Sorry to keep you waiting a little longer.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/30/free-portal-2-peer-review-dlc-drops-on-october-4/

Arcturus said:
Tbone said:
Arcturus said:
I'm having trouble with the Juggler trophy in Resistance 3. This is the one where you have to burn, freeze, and poison 4 enemies. I thought I did this successfully 3 or 4 times during my first play through, but I checked the counter for this trophy and it still shows 0/4.

Here's what I was doing: I would first poison a Ravager, then set him ablaze with a molotov, then freeze and shatter him with the cryogun. Am I doing something wrong?

Try freezing them first, then poison and when u see him throw up throw the molotov

Thanks, Tbone. I'll try that method out later today.

This trophy is at least a little glitched, I think. I tried on Ravagers in the subway, must've spent an hour+ trying to get the 4 needed for the trophy.

The way I did it was molotov, cryogun, mutator secondary.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

So GT5's getting a spec 2.0 update, + DLC soon after.

I'm thinking... 10 trophies, 100 more hours.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes