By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I've decided to join even though I don't even have a Platinum yet, working on it. Will add you soon :)

PSN: Yoppado    thanks

Around the Network

I will take your advice hideok and try lord of the rings, seen some videos but was unsure.

anyone wants Buzz trophy sofa vs. sofa??

I tried with matt but his game is european... mine is american

Yeh sorry bout that Odin but why is buzz like that? Any European buzz plays also?

Time for me to enter this League.
I have 262 trophies,
I'm @ lvl 6 with 69%
My trophies are:
212 bronze
40 silver
9 gold
1 Platinum

The platinum is for Call of Duty: World at War, which I gained @ 26 November 2008.
PSN ID:
Rickz0r

Around the Network
Rickz0r said:
Time for me to enter this League.
I have 262 trophies,
I'm @ lvl 6 with 69%
My trophies are:
212 bronze
40 silver
9 gold
1 Platinum

The platinum is for Call of Duty: World at War, which I gained @ 26 November 2008.
PSN ID:
Rickz0r

You only need to post your PSN ID. The rest of the information will be checked by Arcturus. And before you can join you need at least 50 non-spam posts. Read the first post.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Kylie.. With alot of 3-4 sackboys parts, I just went online. Lots of people do it that way

Finally got the last trophy for Prince of Persia and got my second Platinum! I'm thinking of moving onto LittleBigPlanet to get a little platforming in before moving onto Mercenaries 2 or GTAIV...

The sense of dread when I loaded up lotr conflict and saw pandemic made it, I knew straight away wernt guna platinum it, those guys can't make a good trophy list if they were handed a "how 2 guide"! One player is fine then online it falls apart (trophy wise) very disappointed congrats 2 those who got the platnium

I'm working on a LBP Level I think its lame so far needs more obsticles. grrr so tough for me.

I hate buzz now. It wouldn't let me start the game with just one oter person.