By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Arcturus said:
AFFLICTION said:
Favorite Canadian of VGC is *Drum roll* Arcturus!!! No surprise really Congrats man!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4191791

It's all thanks to you guys in the league! :D

We voted but it's your hardwork that got you there.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Yeah last night i took 1 of my 0% games to 100% and i was expecting a 0.5% increase for doing so, but i only got 0.3%

So the percentage is clearly amount of trophies earned against amount of trophies installed, value of trophy has no bearing.

HideoK said:

If you could only play 3 games the rest of this year, what would they be?
Mine would be in this order:

1) Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
2) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3) Batman Arkham Cit

Mine would be:

1) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
2) Battlefield 3
3) Saints Row The Third

3 wasnt supposed to be Saints Row but everything I have heard and seen from the game just makes me so excited for it!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Also thanks Arcturus for the update.

I have been gaming a lot less recently. Been playing some computer games and other stuff.

Not to mention that EDF is the only game I play and it will take a billion years to plat it

PS - Anyone played the Resistance 3 Beta? I did. Its good, but I feel like there is nothing special about it.

My multiplayer game this year will be Battlefield 3 (maybe a bit of Modern Warfare 3)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Just platinumed Mass Effect 2. I guess it'll show up in next week's update, must have synched just a wee bit late. Gonna try for inFamous platinum, though not sure if I have teh patience to collect all blast shards and do all the stunts. We'll see.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Forgot all about Resident Evil 4 HD on September 20th. Definitely buying that game again, even though it will be my 3rd time buying it (first on GameCube, then PS2).

I hope it has a platinum trophy!

HideoK said:
Forgot all about Resident Evil 4 HD on September 20th. Definitely buying that game again, even though it will be my 3rd time buying it (first on GameCube, then PS2).

I hope it has a platinum trophy!

Do you know if RE4 HD is compatible with Move?

@fadetoone & Ail: Thanks. Not sure why I didn't think of that...

marciosmg said:
Also thanks Arcturus for the update.

I have been gaming a lot less recently. Been playing some computer games and other stuff.

Not to mention that EDF is the only game I play and it will take a billion years to plat it

PS - Anyone played the Resistance 3 Beta? I did. Its good, but I feel like there is nothing special about it.

My multiplayer game this year will be Battlefield 3 (maybe a bit of Modern Warfare 3)

It doesn't take a billion year to plat it ....

I'm up to 82% of trophies now.

I'm not going to plat it because of my 2 weeks vacations but without it I think I would have been pretty close to the plat by the time Resistance 3 releases ( I can see getting the plat by that time if I worked a little on it). 

PS : I managed to reach Wave 7 solo on survival mission 1 and 4. No way I can beat with those waves though :((

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Arcturus said:
@fadetoone & Ail: Thanks. Not sure why I didn't think of that...

I just noticed that they are actually not that misleading about it.

I never payed attention before but they don't call it completion rate.

It actually says when I look at my page :

Trophies collected : 81.4%.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !