By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
Slow trophy couple of weeks for me.
I'm still working on my current quest to increase my overall completion rate !
81% here I come !

Around the Network
Ail said:

I think I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago and cancel my gamefly subscription.
There's really no point for me to pay 24$ a month to end up playing 3 rented games/year, especially when I could purchase those 3 games for 25$ each........
Might as well save some money and give whatever money I spend to the developers instead of gamefly...

Basically right now I buy a dozen games/year and rent 3, in the future I will just buy 13-14 and be done with it ;)
Heck if I wanted I could buy 16-17 and still save some money compared to now ( esp as most of the games on my gameq are old games...)

I had subscribed originally because i wanted to plat a few games and didn't want those in my library as I didn't think those were that great games but these days most of the games in my list are actually fairly good games I woudn't mind owning....

subscription canceled !!!!!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

yeah but how many of those are you going to end up never playing ?

I complete every game I buy.

I complete 99% of the games I buy.... all in due time, my friend.

HideoK said:
@Docholliday
Congrats on being the first one to plat Bulletstorm.

@Dark Odin
Congrats on taking 2nd place in the overall leaderboard. I'd like to be able to say I'm going to put up a fight to reclaim my spot... but I can't guarantee that. haha. Wait... Sly Trilogy, yeah nevermind, you're going to leave me in the dust.

@Xenostar
I would say Castlevania plat takes about 25-30 hours. My tip would be to play the game on the hardest available setting first. This will get you ready for Paladin difficult on your next play through. You have to replay all the levels again anyways to unlock 110% with their trial challenges. Most of them can be done easily on Paladin.

Thx!! Campaign was alot more fun than I expected. Online is dead though, impossible to do without a boosting partner. I got lucky and boosted with the same guy for 4-5 days and knocked it out!

finally a new pc,what a relief i've been in the stone age for months,everything looks pretty and works now on here,
i tried the demos for warhammer and driver last night and i quite enjoyed them i do have a soft spot for the driver franchise,i think its got some campaign co-op too but i'm not sure

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

second day I have the new 3.7 features turned on and my saves still didn't get pushed online.
Am I doing something wrong ?
I have the features turned on for the two games I play and I have automatic download on.
Am I supposed to keep my PS3 turned on or what ? ( I thought it was supposed to turn itself on, upload and then shutdown again..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
second day I have the new 3.7 features turned on and my saves still didn't get pushed online.
Am I doing something wrong ?
I have the features turned on for the two games I play and I have automatic download on.
Am I supposed to keep my PS3 turned on or what ? ( I thought it was supposed to turn itself on, upload and then shutdown again..)

You have to turn it off with the pad as this puts it in standby, if you turn it off at the console then it wont wake up even tho the red light is still on at the front. 

I'll probably never use the automated syncing or uploading of new saves myself, since I do exactly that whenever I finish playing a game. I'm thinking this auto-syncing might just be a beta for the real trophy syncing they'll come out with later on for all PSN users (hopefully, it will auto-sync after you quit playing any game).

EDF: IA is still as addicting as when I first started playing it. I almost have my first armor to Rank 8, with me using the anthills in the tunnels on 1-4 on Inferno difficulty to farm points (tried doing it on Campaign Remix, which spawns spiders sometimes instead of ants, but I got owned after a short time). I bought the DLC weapons and the one Rank 7 rocket launcher for the Trooper armor (El Gigante is the name of the weapon) is quite awesome, as it's like a mini/portable carpet bomb attack, which makes it work quite well in the tunnels in 1-4.

Anyways, great game, but I can see how some people might be put off with how repetitive it can be.

Tbone said:
Do anyone play Catherine?

Game has got alot of good reviews.

I played it, it's really good if you're into puzzles games, the story is really interesting and well told and the game is really challenging too