By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
stovo said:
Who knows how many trophies Infamous has?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=infamous+trophies

On a less sarcastic note: you guys that have huge amounts of trophies -  how much time do you have available to play games?  Do you have jobs?  Do you do other things to entertain yourselves?  I suppose I have a fair amount of trophies, but I hardly have much time to play these days.

I like that link, I don't think I have ever seen it before.

Annoyingly I wont be getting my BP platinum this weekend as I need to get the GeoW 2 DLC achievements before my gold subsciption ends

Around the Network
Ail said:
HideoK said:
@ Ail
Dead Space can be done in 2 1/2 play throughs. The plasma cutter fully upgraded is actually the best weapon in the game IMO. Its fast and powerful and ammo is the most abundant and cheap to buy. I did normal 1 1/2 times to get all weapons max and I did Impossible with the plasma cutter only. By the time your ready for Impossible difficulty you will know how to kill all the enemies and solve the puzzles right away so it'll be much easier and a lot less scary. Good luck

Bah I would miss my trusty line gun mines !!!( they rock !)

Line guns are great for those babynecros, but I found that the force gun was best vs preggos, black, exploding, tiny and kinetic necromorphs. However, the Plasma gun trophy can be easily earned on the impossible playthrough.

By the time I got on my second playthrough, I was already bored. It's pretty impressive if you can deal with more than 2 playthroughs.

fadetoone said:
stovo said:
Who knows how many trophies Infamous has?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=infamous+trophies

On a less sarcastic note: you guys that have huge amounts of trophies -  how much time do you have available to play games?  Do you have jobs?  Do you do other things to entertain yourselves?  I suppose I have a fair amount of trophies, but I hardly have much time to play these days.

I have been wondering this since i entered the league i cant understand how people can have so many trophies, right now im trying to plat Resistance 2 have only 10k kills trophie 2 go i play whenever i can but still it takes long time.

I have a full time job, a new born and a family 2 deal with, if your good at games then the league reflects that. On a better note I just platinum r2 after reaching 9593 kills thank god. As 4 the ppl asking how,it's bcoz my laark secondry fire kills never totalled up so I'm guessin that's why I got it early. Any1 else have that luck?

mattbfg said:
I have a full time job, a new born and a family 2 deal with, if your good at games then the league reflects that. On a better note I just platinum r2 after reaching 9593 kills thank god. As 4 the ppl asking how,it's bcoz my laark secondry fire kills never totalled up so I'm guessin that's why I got it early. Any1 else have that luck?

I have a feeling that if you disconnect in the middle of a game the kills are still counted for the trophies but not listed under your stats. I had 9850 kills when I got the trophy and I almost never used the laark...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

How is that.

Just one more trophy to get on Prince of Persia and I'll have gotten the platinum. After that, I might try and get some trophies from GTAIV, since my cousin refuses to play it anymore after he had beaten the story.

I was wondering if a certain game get dlc trophie do u have to get those trophies 2 to get plat or do u still have platinum trophie.

Tbone said:
I was wondering if a certain game get dlc trophie do u have to get those trophies 2 to get plat or do u still have platinum trophie.

The additional trophies that come with DLC do not need to be earned to get or maintain the platinum trophy for that game.

Arcturus said:
Tbone said:

The additional trophies that come with DLC do not need to be earned to get or maintain the platinum trophy for that game.

So its just extra trophies if u want, do u still get to keep the platinum.