By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

badgenome said:
MasterVG71782 said:

150ish hours on Cross Edge

This guy are sick.

Yeah, some time ago I was really close to get platinum...  I got all necessary itens (finally), it´s just that the synthesise/convert thing in that game, to make everything would take like 7 hours or more, a lot of saves. Maybe in a slow weekend I´ll try it. but I do believe that for me is 200ish, I played in normal.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
@Xenostar - Yeah Limbo is fantastic, but I'll agree that the price was a little high considering its been out for a year on 360. Wow you really beat the game fast for your first try. I think I'm 2-3 hours in and I'm only halfway through the chapter select screen. I got stuck on a couple puzzles for a while and I haven't looked up any solutions.

Are you going to try for trophy to the beat the game in one sitting with 5 deaths or less?

Yeah maybe i did storm the game, but i promise i didnt look at any solutions online, ive thought about going for that trophy but with out spoiling it there are some puzzles near the end that require a bit of precision so i might only have 1 attempt at it especiially as it has to be done in 1 sitting, ive learnt off somone today about the extra level tho on the PS3 version so i will be going back to find that :)

MasterVG71782 said:

Double post...so I'll comment on the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I knew it! You can totally see where Capcom's priorities lie, since they cancel one of the more fan-wanted games in Mega Man Legends 3, to most likely concentrate on milking their fighting franchises even more! I've been wanting MvC3, so I think I'll wait until the Ultimate version comes out in, what appears to be, November.

Yeah not too shocking. Although its better with a new release then dlc for every character. Hopefully it will have a new trophy list since i will probably get the first soon :)

Well I can definitely say my experience with BBCS is helping me out in these SF4 trials. I've been blowing through most of the normal ones. The timing for some of the attack links can be pretty annoying but once you get the timing down and familiarize yourself with the input tricks it gets a lot easier. Obviously I have a ways to go but so far it looks like this is another 5 star plat within my grasp.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

badgenome said:
marciosmg said:
MasterVG71782 said:
It's been over two months since I've gotten a platinum, partly due to Sengoku Basara and partly due to my current addiction with PSN games. (think PS+ had something to do with that). I don't get a lot of playing time during the day and when I play games at night, I tend to start dozing off, so that cuts my time short.

I ordered Red Dead Redemption, Yakuza 3 and EDF: Insect Armageddon (you better get it, Marcio) last night from Amazon, so I should hopefully get them next week.

Abso-FREAKING-lutely!!!!!!!!

I think I will get it by Saturday.

Just so you know - there is a lot of grinding to plat it. But, you better believe I will get the plat.

Hopefully, the first one here.

Yes. A lot of grinding.

And just so you don't get your hopes up or anything... you have no chance of beating me to this particular plat.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It was my only chance to finally be first on a plat here.

Isnt it enough you are getting very close to me on the leaderboard? Must you ruin everything?

PS - Lets play it when I get it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
marciosmg said:
MasterVG71782 said:
It's been over two months since I've gotten a platinum, partly due to Sengoku Basara and partly due to my current addiction with PSN games. (think PS+ had something to do with that). I don't get a lot of playing time during the day and when I play games at night, I tend to start dozing off, so that cuts my time short.

I ordered Red Dead Redemption, Yakuza 3 and EDF: Insect Armageddon (you better get it, Marcio) last night from Amazon, so I should hopefully get them next week.

Abso-FREAKING-lutely!!!!!!!!

I think I will get it by Saturday.

Just so you know - there is a lot of grinding to plat it. But, you better believe I will get the plat.

Hopefully, the first one here.

You think grinding bothers me (looks at his 513 hours of grinding on White Knight Chronicles and 150ish hours on Cross Edge and Sengoku Basara)?!

I know, I know. I was just mentioning it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It was my only chance to finally be first on a plat here.

Isnt it enough you are getting very close to me on the leaderboard? Must you ruin everything?

PS - Lets play it when I get it.

No, it's not. Yes, I must.

And yes, let's!

Just played the bonus level on the PSN version of Limbo, i wont spoil it for anyone, but there is a serious step up in difficulty lol.

@Xenostar
For the bonus level. I read online some people were having trouble telling where the noises were exactly coming from with the built in speakers on their TV (making it even harder to pass the level).

I don't think I'm going to attempt the 5 deaths of less in one sitting. I got a feeling I would make it close to the end and lose at the last part. Eh maybe I'll try once.

HideoK said:
@Xenostar
For the bonus level. I read online some people were having trouble telling where the noises were exactly coming from with the built in speakers on their TV (making it even harder to pass the level).

I don't think I'm going to attempt the 5 deaths of less in one sitting. I got a feeling I would make it close to the end and lose at the last part. Eh maybe I'll try once.

Yeah i totaly agree im not gonna keep wasting 2 hours at a time trying to get a silver trophy thats not even linked to a plat. Although apparently if you do, do it you also get an extended end scene. Cant decide weather to make the effort or just watch it on you tube :P