By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Oh for crying out loud...

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Marvel-vs-Capcom-sony-playstation3/dp/B005C7R950/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1311177768&sr=1-2

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
It's been over two months since I've gotten a platinum, partly due to Sengoku Basara and partly due to my current addiction with PSN games. (think PS+ had something to do with that). I don't get a lot of playing time during the day and when I play games at night, I tend to start dozing off, so that cuts my time short.

I ordered Red Dead Redemption, Yakuza 3 and EDF: Insect Armageddon (you better get it, Marcio) last night from Amazon, so I should hopefully get them next week.

Abso-FREAKING-lutely!!!!!!!!

I think I will get it by Saturday.

Just so you know - there is a lot of grinding to plat it. But, you better believe I will get the plat.

Hopefully, the first one here.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
MasterVG71782 said:
It's been over two months since I've gotten a platinum, partly due to Sengoku Basara and partly due to my current addiction with PSN games. (think PS+ had something to do with that). I don't get a lot of playing time during the day and when I play games at night, I tend to start dozing off, so that cuts my time short.

I ordered Red Dead Redemption, Yakuza 3 and EDF: Insect Armageddon (you better get it, Marcio) last night from Amazon, so I should hopefully get them next week.

Just so you know - there is a lot of grinding to plat it. But, you better believe I will get the plat.

You think grinding bothers me (looks at his 513 hours of grinding on White Knight Chronicles and 150ish hours on Cross Edge and Sengoku Basara)?!

Double post...so I'll comment on the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I knew it! You can totally see where Capcom's priorities lie, since they cancel one of the more fan-wanted games in Mega Man Legends 3, to most likely concentrate on milking their fighting franchises even more! I've been wanting MvC3, so I think I'll wait until the Ultimate version comes out in, what appears to be, November.

Well Dungeon Siege 3 platinum is mine.
I didn't actually think I would go for the platinum when I saw there were online trophies but those weren't that bad and they came quite easily as I joined others ppls games..

Only semi hard part was the hardcore playthrough and I actually had to make my game public at the end to get some help because some of the last bosses are a rl pain solo in hardcore mode...

Now time to get my Fallout New Vegas completion back to 100%....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Got Level 21 last night with my first trophy on limbo i new i was only 1 away lol. Oh and the reason it took so many trophies is it seems you cant have 0% so to level up you need to go from 99% of previous level to 1% of next level, there is no 100% or 0% which seems a bit strange.

Although i would say Limbo is a fantastic game, even with the plus discount its waaaay over priced, i finished it in 1 sitting about 2 hours. There is some replay value to find some of the eggs i missed and thus trophies, but seriously im disappointed in the length of the game. :(

@Xenostar - Yeah Limbo is fantastic, but I'll agree that the price was a little high considering its been out for a year on 360. Wow you really beat the game fast for your first try. I think I'm 2-3 hours in and I'm only halfway through the chapter select screen. I got stuck on a couple puzzles for a while and I haven't looked up any solutions.

Are you going to try for trophy to the beat the game in one sitting with 5 deaths or less?

@Xenostar & HideoK: I agree with you both. Limbo is an interesting game, but I can't believe how short it is given the price. I played it for an hour last night, and according to the chapter select screen, I'm halfway through. Before purchasing the game, I was reading people's comments about it taking about two hours to finish. In my experience, when I see complaints about a game's length they usually turn out to be exaggerated, but not in this case.

marciosmg said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Yes. A lot of grinding.

And just so you don't get your hopes up or anything... you have no chance of beating me to this particular plat.

MasterVG71782 said:

150ish hours on Cross Edge

This guy are sick.