By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail how cud you LOL u stopped me getting my highest ever postion sob sob! My little boy arrived so now 5th looks as good as it gets for me now :(

Around the Network
dogsforlife said:
is lord of the rings any good

The online has potential but the gameplay is rubbish and their is no skill involved

I'm not buying it.

download the demo

My ID is XiaoMayi

(-:

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Who knows how many trophies Infamous has?

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

@ Ail
Dead Space can be done in 2 1/2 play throughs. The plasma cutter fully upgraded is actually the best weapon in the game IMO. Its fast and powerful and ammo is the most abundant and cheap to buy. I did normal 1 1/2 times to get all weapons max and I did Impossible with the plasma cutter only. By the time your ready for Impossible difficulty you will know how to kill all the enemies and solve the puzzles right away so it'll be much easier and a lot less scary. Good luck

Around the Network
stovo said:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=infamous+trophies

On a less sarcastic note: you guys that have huge amounts of trophies -  how much time do you have available to play games?  Do you have jobs?  Do you do other things to entertain yourselves?  I suppose I have a fair amount of trophies, but I hardly have much time to play these days.

fadetoone said:
stovo said:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=infamous+trophies

On a less sarcastic note: you guys that have huge amounts of trophies -  how much time do you have available to play games?  Do you have jobs?  Do you do other things to entertain yourselves?  I suppose I have a fair amount of trophies, but I hardly have much time to play these days.

I have a job that pays 6 figures, a wife and I play Wow.

Of course my wife plays LOTR online so I get a lot of free time to play and I only sleep 6 hours/night anyway.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

HideoK said:
@ Ail
Dead Space can be done in 2 1/2 play throughs. The plasma cutter fully upgraded is actually the best weapon in the game IMO. Its fast and powerful and ammo is the most abundant and cheap to buy. I did normal 1 1/2 times to get all weapons max and I did Impossible with the plasma cutter only. By the time your ready for Impossible difficulty you will know how to kill all the enemies and solve the puzzles right away so it'll be much easier and a lot less scary. Good luck

Bah I would miss my trusty line gun mines !!!( they rock !)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
HideoK said:
@ Ail

Bah I would miss my trusty line gun mines !!!( they rock !)

And despite me never using the mines, the Line Gun is still my favorite gun

Though the fully upgraded Plasma Cutter is pretty wicked too.

Ail said:
I have a job that pays 6 figures, a wife and I play Wow.

Of course my wife plays LOTR online so I get a lot of free time to play and I only sleep 6 hours/night anyway.

Yeah, sleeping only 6 hours must help.  People keep telling me I'm supposed to sleep less as I get older but I still have to get at least 7 if not more when I can.

Sounds like you at least get space from the wife.  When my girlfriend is over (which is *a lot*), if I'm not doing something with her or letting her do what she wants, I'm ticking her off.  Doesn't help that the main TV is used for the DVR and the consoles, either.

Now if my company would quit slacking on raises, maybe I could hit 6 figures in the next century...