By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I've been hooked more and more on PSN games than retail games lately, although I've been slowly grinding out the plat for Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes. Of course, with next week's PSN Summer Sale, I might pick up a few more PSN games.

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Thanks Arcturus for the update.

Unfortunately, I dont think I wll be able to get mafia II plat.

During a certain mission (near the end of the game), after a cutscene, it keeps say loading and the game wont load.

I hear ambient sounds: cars, music, etc., but no picture.

Too bad.

Yes, managed to find a way to work around the problem.

Beat the game. Just a few more trophies (including getting all the wanted posters ugh) and I shall have another plat.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marcio I'm doing mafia 2 aswel, hoping ur last chapter trouble doesn't happen with me, on chapter 12 with playboy to collect after I finished and 2-3 simple trophies, got all wanted posters....not fun

mattbfg said:
@marcio I'm doing mafia 2 aswel, hoping ur last chapter trouble doesn't happen with me, on chapter 12 with playboy to collect after I finished and 2-3 simple trophies, got all wanted posters....not fun

Just one tip - during Chapter 14 you might need to make money on the street.

Dont rob shops! Only make money by crushing cars at Mike Bruski's place.

You shoudnt have a problem, I think.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Another plat last night on Spare Parts, im not proud, but at 50% off on PSN i couldn't stop myself lol

Its not a bad game by any means, very short tho and a bit dull.

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
Another plat last night on Spare Parts, im not proud, but at 50% off on PSN i couldn't stop myself lol

Yeah, Spare Parts was definitely mediocre, but it wasn't a bad game at all.

Xenostar said:

Definatly dull as you said, but the good news is it was all silvers and golds. No bronze to clog up your list and its so fast you dont care how dull it is as its over so soon. Only reson I had it was a friend shared it with me in exchange for my Spelunker.

How come no one here has gotten the plat in Bulletstorm? I got a good deal on that and Dead Space 2 tonight.

fadetoone said:
How come no one here has gotten the plat in Bulletstorm? I got a good deal on that and Dead Space 2 tonight.

I plan to get the bulletstorm plat its in my back log of games to finish, got a few ahead of it tho like Ass Bro and NFS: Hot Pursuit and possibly demons souls again :D

@fadetoone I bought bulletstorm from release, the only frustrating trophies I found was anarchy mode which is online as a team to score as high as possible to clear each wave and progress and all skillshots in singleplayer.
Echo mode is simple enough but I play this game in small chunks and didn't bother with it when psn went down