By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
well I have already in 6 months of 2011 scored more points than in the whole 2010 year...

Heh me too :)

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
Thought this was interesting:
http://lazyassgamer.net/top-5-hardest-platinum-trophies/

Of course, he lists SFIV at "50+ hours," so that ruins some of the validity of the list.

Personally i wouldn´t put Lost planet 2 on list. Consider much of the difficulty is because of the leaderboards which makes the platinum close to untainable rather then very hard.

Thx for the update Arcturus.

Damm my plat rating has gone from 2.77 to 2.69. I need to plat a 4 star game lol.

Ail said:
well I have already in 6 months of 2011 scored more points than in the whole 2010 year...

Nicely done!

@Xenostar

With 3 more plats this week, looks like you'll make the platinum leaderboard very soon. And you got a solid 100 point lead on the 2011 seasonal leaderboard.

@Arcturus

Thanks for the update :)

HideoK said:
Ail said:

Nicely done!

@Xenostar

With 3 more plats this week, looks like you'll make the platinum leaderboard very soon. And you got a solid 100 point lead on the 2011 seasonal leaderboard.

@Arcturus

Thanks for the update :)

Heh im sure it will evade me for some time yet, ive been hanging out just outside it for a long time, thankfully going through and finishing off old games means there are more plats to get yet. 

Also i will be away 1 week of July that should give people a chance to catch up on the 2011 Leaderboard.

Around the Network

Thanks for the update.Next up Infamous.

KylieDog said:
No More Heroes is still crap, even with the improvements from the Wii version.

Yeah, it was pretty awful on the Wii I remember.  The bosses were over the top hard compared to every other enemy, and then they had those pointless side missions where you couldn't get hit that were impossible.

fadetoone said:
KylieDog said:
No More Heroes is still crap, even with the improvements from the Wii version.

Yeah, it was pretty awful on the Wii I remember.  The bosses were over the top hard compared to every other enemy, and then they had those pointless side missions where you couldn't get hit that were impossible.

I never understood the love for NMH either, The bosses were not hard bar one or two per game. They just dragged on for far too long with there slow health loss and it was almost the same tactic for every boss. I really enjoyed killing masses of regular ememies the most which is what most people said was the worst part of the game.

On a trophy note, I bought My aquarium, .detunend and Linger in shadows last week which explains how I got too number 2 on the weekly leaderboard as the other game Im playing a lot of hates giving trophies. Wizardry LOLS.

Most of the games I seem to buy seem like slow grinds for the trophies, Im gonna avoid GT5 like the plaugue as I cant be dealing with that.

Thanks Arcturus for the update.

Unfortunately, I dont think I wll be able to get mafia II plat.

During a certain mission (near the end of the game), after a cutscene, it keeps say loading and the game wont load.

I hear ambient sounds: cars, music, etc., but no picture.

Too bad.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

viewtiful_jon said:
 I never understood the love for NMH either, The bosses were not hard bar one or two per game. They just dragged on for far too long with there slow health loss and it was almost the same tactic for every boss. I really enjoyed killing masses of regular ememies the most which is what most people said was the worst part of the game.

I might just have selective memory on the bosses.  I remember the boss on the beach being ridiculous.