By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Just saw this video by the way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEGL3TC7-cE

Anyone looking to plat Duke around here?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

@esquoret yeh I am when game goes down in price as it's a short game, grew up with duke nukem on pc and all I ever played for ages 2d and 3d versions so want it for nostalgia reasons.

Thx for the update Arcturus.

Arcturus said:

Anyone experiencing PSN sign in issues today? I'm experiencing some odd behaviour. I can sign in to my main account without issue. When I sign into the vgchartz2 account, the friends list doesn't fully load. About 15 names appeared, and then it seems to stall. And, I can't even log into the vgchartz account. It just times out.

EDIT: hmm looks like things are working now...sort of. When I log onto the vgchartz account through the playstation website, the friends list shows up as empty :

I also had those problems yesterday when I was trying to access the Uncharted beta

good work Arcturus,infamous is catching among thieves,

does anyone like the Duel of the Planeswalkers around here,i'm enjoying the free go and will buy the new one,i wish the tactics one was on psn though with full animations

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
AFFLICTION said:
Arcturus said:

Anyone experiencing PSN sign in issues today? I'm experiencing some odd behaviour. I can sign in to my main account without issue. When I sign into the vgchartz2 account, the friends list doesn't fully load. About 15 names appeared, and then it seems to stall. And, I can't even log into the vgchartz account. It just times out.

EDIT: hmm looks like things are working now...sort of. When I log onto the vgchartz account through the playstation website, the friends list shows up as empty :

I also had those problems yesterday when I was trying to access the Uncharted beta

Yeah, the Uncharted beta is (or was, at least) having all kinds of issues yesterday.  The one game I managed to get into froze after 2 minutes.  Another time it told me I had been signed out (I hadn't) and then froze when I tried to quit out of it.  Fun times.

busiest member last week for me! yay /o/

thanks for the update arcturus :)

playing crysis 2 this week, chapter 10 right now. really good game, reminds me of resistance 2 the single player portion.

fadetoone said:
AFFLICTION said:
Arcturus said:

Yeah, the Uncharted beta is (or was, at least) having all kinds of issues yesterday.  The one game I managed to get into froze after 2 minutes.  Another time it told me I had been signed out (I hadn't) and then froze when I tried to quit out of it.  Fun times.

It's pretty much fixed for the most part today as I've been putting quite a few hours into it

Thanks for the update.Thought I would've made it on to the busiest list this week,probably next week.

Dark Odin said:
busiest member last week for me! yay /o/

thanks for the update arcturus :)

playing crysis 2 this week, chapter 10 right now. really good game, reminds me of resistance 2 the single player portion.

You trophy whore!

I did get into the busiest member list, but not even close to first.

Thanks Arcturus for the update.

Playing the Uncharted 3 Beta. Its very good, but a few things bother me.

- Graphics feel a bit weak. I know its multiplayer, but I remember being better than that. I could be wrong though,

- Takes way way way way too many bullets to kill people. If I see someone running I cant kill them. They just roll themselves into a corner.So I spend most fof my time running around using grenades and using melee.

- Moving feels a bit weird. Its not fluid. Maybe its because Im used to 1st person games online though.

- Power plays all the time annoy me a bit.

Also, and its strange for me, there hasnt been a single game for me yet where I didnt kill more than I died.

I have done a few 3,4,5 kill streaks even.

www.jamesvandermemes.com