By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thx for the update Arcturus, great work

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
badgenome said:

Woot! The trophy league lives again! Thanks for all your work, Arcturus.

Dont you dare pass me on the leaderboards, sir.

If you do, I shall be forced to whore myself once more.

Wait.....that didnt come out right

PS - Thanks Arcturus for the (huge) update.

I've been thinking about going back and trying to get the Insanity trophy on Mass Effect 2 since it glitched on me the first time around (and is an awesome game totally worth replaying). So you may be safe... for a short time. Mwahaha!

Yay for the PSN!

Guess number of LBP and inFamous plats will increase significantly in the next few weeks.

Fufinu said:

Yay for the PSN!

Guess number of LBP and inFamous plats will increase significantly in the next few weeks.

People should go for Wipeout instead :P

Wipeout HD plat is not worth the induced seizures IMO!  All those blinking flashing lights in the survival mode. Agh.

Around the Network

Thanks for the HUGE update Arcturus! :)  

I'm surprised I only slipped from #8 to #10 on the new seasonal leaderboard considering how little I played games the past 24 days.

Hello trophy league,

wow since my laptop is broken and i have to lurk on my ps3 and cannot post the whole psn has gone and come back again,looking forward to my free games,shame mag couldn't have been one though

i see only kyliedog and myself have bothered to plat legend and anniversary from here,i saw you over at ps3trophies kyliedog giving out airwalking advice,haha,i love my tombraider and anniversary

i picked up majin and the forsaken kingdom for £15 i saw someone platting/talking about it the other week,its obviously easily but its a quite a good game i'm enjoying it i never understand why games like this aren't a little more popular

whats la noire like someone tell me as i can't post when i get home and good work acturus

Above & Beyond

Tbone said:
Fufinu said:

Yay for the PSN!

People should go for Wipeout instead :P

I don't have a choice, since I own 3 of the 5 games being offered. I have to go with Wipeout HD and Super Stardust (glad to finally get some trophies in it after the demo put the trophy list on my system).

Clash of the Titans platinum is mine! While it's not a bad game, it's not exactly a good one either. Some of the quests were especially a pain to S-rank, and the grinding involved in upgrading all of the weapons is annoying, seeing as there's no master list out there for how many of each item you need to farm.

Yay.  My free MLB 11 The Show and Motorstorm Apocalypse games just arrived from the HouseParty PS Rewards program!

I'll probably sell MLB... baseball sucks.