By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Looks like we'll have to wait another week for the update.

Around the Network

Oh well, more time off for you 

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Looks like we when we can get an update the busiest members of the week boards gonna set some new records :)

Platted Dragon Age 2. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Sticking to one place and watching it and the people change over the years turned out to be a pretty interesting idea. I have no complaints when you revisit places that's the same (since it's actually the same place, but with little changes in detail), however the bad thing is that when DIFFERENT places have the same layout of dungeon - that's just lazy of Bioware. From reflections they seem to have regret doing so as well. To think that something like Skyrim boasts of over 100 unique dungeons is refreshingly amazing.

Nevertheless the story is good. Dragon Age Origins starts you off as a small individual in a local community, but quickly upgrades you to the epic scale when you're recruited into the Grey Wardens by Duncan. I think that was necessary to setup the universe of Dragon Age since it was the first title. But in Dragon Age 2, you start off small and slowly work your way up. The journey felt more precious and you get to care about the characters and factions more. And as you become more famous, you're more connected with bigger struggles of the world.

Bioware's definitely still capable of delivering good story/characters/dialogue. Just hope they keep on improving the level design/combat/mechanics side of things.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

I'm working on SSFIV plat.  Got through most of the hard stuff.  Doing the arcade trophies now.  Once that's done all that will be left is getting my last 8 characters to rank C, then that plat is done.

I'm also trying to think of an LBP 2 level to put out there so I can get through a few trophies there.  I kinda want to make a good level which is proving difficult.

Around the Network

Ugh, it sucks I can't do the Tier 1 stuff on Medal of Honor without being connected to PSN, so I'm done with that game for now, since I got all of the offline trophies. I still need to finish my Hard playthrough of Frontline, but I have been steadily making progress and it's hard to play that at night when I don't play with sound.

MasterVG71782 said:
AFFLICTION said:
MasterVG71782 said:

I've almost got the plat on Medal of Honor: Frontline

How many tries did it take you to find the UFO in the level On Track? It took me almost an hour before i happened to see a shadow on the ground then I im looked up and saw it to get my trophy

Well, I tend to have a habit of looking over a trophy guide beforehand for some games, so I knew about the UFO before I started that level. That means I got the trophy on my first try.

I can't stand to use a guide unless I really can't find that last item Im missing or that secret trophy I have no idea what it is but Im stubborn like that and don't feel like i've earned it if I use a guide :/

Xenostar said:

Looks like we when we can get an update the busiest members of the week boards gonna set some new records :)

yeah that will be interesting

ahhhh 23 itens to go in cross edge. God, I really hate that game now hehe

edit> 18 now ^^

AFFLICTION said:
MasterVG71782 said:
AFFLICTION said:
MasterVG71782 said:

I've almost got the plat on Medal of Honor: Frontline

How many tries did it take you to find the UFO in the level On Track? It took me almost an hour before i happened to see a shadow on the ground then I im looked up and saw it to get my trophy

Well, I tend to have a habit of looking over a trophy guide beforehand for some games, so I knew about the UFO before I started that level. That means I got the trophy on my first try.

I can't stand to use a guide unless I really can't find that last item Im missing or that secret trophy I have no idea what it is but Im stubborn like that and don't feel like i've earned it if I use a guide :/

Typically I clear a game without looking at a guide and then I will use a guide for a second playthrough.

Exception are games like fallout that take 80 hours to clear. In that case I will have at look at the list of missable trophies to save time..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !