By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:

PSA: Portal 2 is amazing!! Only con is when the game is loading and you are not playing the awesomeness that is Portal 2!

I haven't opened mine yet.  Mortal Kombat is pretty awesome.

The ranked matchmaking system doesn't appear to be working too well though.

Around the Network

Getting my ass kick in Dead nations.......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Damn, I hadn't realized that I already logged around 80 hours into Dynasty Warriors 7 already, but I'm inching closer to the platinum. I have to learn all of the skills with like 20 more characters, max out the bonds with everyone and learn a few more seals and I'll be done.

Ail said:

Getting my ass kick in Dead nations.......

Tell me about it. Playing on Grim, up to the 5th level.

Got to this part where early on, this big enemy appears that can kill you in one hit (even if your health is full). After that (and before the checkpoint ) comes 3 other big enemies (that can jump and pound on the ground) at the same time.

Im so pissed!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I really want to pick up MK but I'm broke. Ironically enough I've been playing another fighting game a lot lately, Blazblue Continuum Shift. BTW, I just found out that there's going to be a patch in May that will make the challenges significantly easier. If I get the challenges trophy (less than 20 to go) before the patch it wouldn't effect my plat difficulty rating would it?

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Stared playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 last week and it is far better than that Castlevania I was ranting about. Combat is fun, a good amount of bad guys to deal with, platforming sections make sence and you can tell where to go, no puzzles which take up the whole level.

Its just an all around good game, now I probally wont be able to get the platinum but not for the same resons as Castlevania and at least I will enjoy trying to get as much as I can, perfecting new moves is a lot more satisfying in this as you will need a good variety to get you throught the game unlike Castlevania.

Anyway point is the game is good stuff and my first Ninja Gaiden game.

I wish I could sync the fallout New Vegas trophies I have been getting. I just rehooked myself on it after kind of ignoring it after i first got it. 

viewtiful_jon said:

Stared playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 last week and it is far better than that Castlevania I was ranting about. Combat is fun, a good amount of bad guys to deal with, platforming sections make sence and you can tell where to go, no puzzles which take up the whole level.

Its just an all around good game, now I probally wont be able to get the platinum but not for the same resons as Castlevania and at least I will enjoy trying to get as much as I can, perfecting new moves is a lot more satisfying in this as you will need a good variety to get you throught the game unlike Castlevania.

Anyway point is the game is good stuff and my first Ninja Gaiden game.

My first Ninja Gaiden game was... Ninja Gaiden... for NES.

Stupid PSN outtages... Finished Yakuza 4 and Ferrari Challenge and can't sync them. I also just got MLB.tv last weekend (must have for any baseball fan), and of course with the connection problems I can't watch any games on my PS3. Watching on my computer's fine and all... but a 24" screen doesn't compare to a 42" screen.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Got Dynasty Warriors 7 platinum, which took me around 100 hours total. I really wish there was a reason to play on Chaos in the game, but alas, there is no reason to other than added challenge.

I got the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 and decided to go through the DLCs, so I could get 100% for that game finally. All was going well with the Anchorage DLC (the first I chose) through the second mission, then the game locks up at the beginning of the third mission in that DLC, which made me promptly shut it off and play something else.