By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

DMeisterJ said:
This LBP Platinum is going to be the end of me.

I need to find all the items on eleven more stages, and I'm going to die.

Ha yeah I just got the platinum last night, finding all the items took me a long time...i eventually had to use a walkthrough for the last 4 or 5 items i was missing...I know I know, shame on me :(

The last trophy I needed was the Create one, I was up all night looking at the "My Levels" screen as the number of hearts I had slooooowly grew lol

Now that I'm done with that I plan to platinum Dead Space and PoP :D

oh and SOCOM got trophies the other day, but there is no way on god's beautiful green earth that I am pulling that off lol

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

^I'm seriously debating whether to keep SOCOM or not. I'll probably get rid of it.

For the Fallout fiends out there. I take it from the Karma related trophies that you have to do at minumum 3 play-throughs to platinum. Is that an accurate assumption? I started playing yesterday, but didn't have a lot of time with it.

finally 1000 kills in resistance 2. no platinum because the silver trophy for colleting all intel bugged for me... :(
i´ll delete my save and play again now.

fadetoone said:

For the Fallout fiends out there. I take it from the Karma related trophies that you have to do at minumum 3 play-throughs to platinum. Is that an accurate assumption? I started playing yesterday, but didn't have a lot of time with it.

There are ways around that. Just playthrough normal getting good karma and make saves at 7th, 13th, and 19th level. Then go back and get bad/neutral karma ehile leveling up.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
rasone77 said:
fadetoone said:

There are ways around that. Just playthrough normal getting good karma and make saves at 7th, 13th, and 19th level. Then go back and get bad/neutral karma ehile leveling up.

It would be more fun to just start a new game once hit level 20, since chances are there will be quests he hasn't completed by that time, and those quests can be done on the second playthrough, while getting different Karma trophies.  Not to mention try different gun skills and so forth.

Perhaps, but time wise that's the fastest way.

rasone77 said:
KylieDog said:
rasone77 said:
fadetoone said:

It would be more fun to just start a new game once hit level 20, since chances are there will be quests he hasn't completed by that time, and those quests can be done on the second playthrough, while getting different Karma trophies.  Not to mention try different gun skills and so forth.

Perhaps, but time wise that's the fastest way.

thats what im doing. i've logged over 20 hours and i just got passed the GNR station. i've been doin a lot of sidequests. so what i am saying is, playing the game again to get the other karma lvl trophies would be a big waste of time for me since i've put so much in already while barely following the story quests.

oh and whats the name of the last mission in fallout? i heard u cant continue anything once u beat it so i wanna avoid it until i finish everything else. thanks

Platinum in Resistance 2! ^^

Wow congratz for the platinum dark odin ^^ I still need to get 7.5k in competitive mode, such a long way to go (+ some single mode trophies).