Around the Network
woj said:
Yakuzaice said:

Well we have

me
woj
Max King of the Wild
mtlca66

What is everyone's psn name?  Mine is the same as my username.  What is a good time?  Anytime tonight is good for me.

Mine is woj912....tonight should be good

just added you and yakuza tonight is good for me too. need the 4th guy though

378/420 stars on Expert Bass Endless Setlist 2. Only song I had to attempt multiple times was Visions. I was not prepared for its random ass difficulty.

Now the only thing preventing me from a platinum is it didn't give me enough money to buy $100,000 worth of stuff from the store. I'm about $1400 short. Suck.

Getting close to obtaining my first platinum, which is Uncharted. I only need to beat the game on Hard and Crushing and I'll have it. After that, I'll probably hop to either LBP or Mercenaries 2. I think I only have like 10 more trophies left on Mercs 2, although 2 of them are coop ones.

psn: starbruin

haven't gotten any trophies yet but figured I'll add myself to the league for now ;p wee you never know what will happen

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

FUCK YEA!
I finally got my Mirror's Edge platinum trophy!

RAWR!

^ Congratulations dude

Could you tell me, with all the hate surrounding mirror's edge, do you think it was worth it?

Also, thanks for the people who congratulated me on CoDWaW platinum :), honestly, Treyarch should have sent me a lamborghini with some hookers to pay for what they did to me.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

@ Flow

Depends on what you mean really. It was worth it for me in the sense that it is not an easy trophy to get and I really like the game.

If the game had been less difficult for the general public to play, I probably wouldn't take as much pride in it.
The game really requires a great amount of patience to get things done, you will die almost an infinite amount of times. So while the hating is not unreasoned (the game certainly has its flaws), I will say that those who complain a lot about it have probably just sat down with the game, gotten frustrated with it and not played it enough to get a hang of it.

Don't get me wrong though, doing a speed run of chapter 2 (running through the chapter on time) has probably made me curse more than all other games I have ever played combined. And I am not kidding. That is the toughest single run in the game for me, and I will never, ever do it again.

But the simple running and how you use your tricks to get around and find new ways to get about is so great for me that it was all I needed to keep me going for the platinum trophy.

And gratz on your CoD platinum

Mirrors edge is a PAIN IN THE ASS. period.

I dont know if I even want to atempt the Platinum on it honestly D:

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

This LBP Platinum is going to be the end of me.

I need to find all the items on eleven more stages, and I'm going to die.