By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Max King of the Wild said:
fadetoone said:
Max King of the Wild said:
In LBP i'm pretty sure I went through all tutorials for the level creator and ddn't get a trophy. Is there more than just the ? in the pop up?

Some of the gadgets have videos or something you have to watch... like the specific switches and things.  I think they are identified by some marker on the icon.

Yeah I found it. It was the different type of switches I just got booty hunter too. (all prize bubs)

Now I need to beat a level with 3 people on my friends list before I move on to the level creating part... any takers?

I'm down. We just need two more people

Around the Network

My PSN ID is Phillip_Cat

Man... once you reach level 12 the amount of trophies you have to get to go up a single percentage point feels like its doubled. I have got platinum on 4 games since lvl 12 , 2 of them from start to finish and I'm only at 39%.

I'm going to collect a bunch of bronze trophies to figure out how many points it takes to go up 1%.

@Dark Odin
I bet we'll get the Fallout 3 DLC eventually. MS most likely paid for timed exclusivity.

@Arcturus
Nice job with the new game platinum lists. Much cleaner formatting now.

@HideoK: Thanks! Congrats on retaking the top spot!

Around the Network

Oh my... Just got the platinum on CoDWaW...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

congrats!^^

I still havent got it :( ^^

Hey Arcturus nice platinum list and thx for the update once again...congrats HideoK for the #1 spot...

man am becoming really lazy, i wanna platinum more games but am giving up alot faster lately...and as more games r getting trophy support, am switcing all the time :s last year whenever i give up, there is nuth else to play for trophies so i keep on trying...

anyways i have been playing alone in the dark and i think i will plat it next week since am not playing alot but its reallly really really easy, like u get trophy for everything u do...so if ur looking for more trophies, get this game...

btw have anyone tried mahjong tales? or cuboid?

anyone with LBP wanna add e to their PSN list so I can get the socialite trophy (or party person whatever one is the friend listone)