By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

XiaoMay said:
Arcturus said:

I can't believe JerzeeBalla is the only one so far (from the list of 80 or so) who has requested not to be removed. I thought there would be at least a few others requesting to stay in the league. Oh well

I believe a few more users sent message here, right ?

Or they will ask to be added once more somewhere around january.

Anyway, thanks for the update ! I'm stuck around place 34 since months... and not gonna get any better, I m playing 3D Dot)

I'm going to go back and double-check before I start removing people, but I don't recall seeing any other messages yet.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:

I can't believe JerzeeBalla is the only one so far (from the list of 80 or so) who has requested not to be removed. I thought there would be at least a few others requesting to stay in the league. Oh well

im on the list to be removed for not posting in 6 months, but ive recently started posting again so i dont want to be removed.

Arcturus said:

im on the list to be removed for not posting in 6 months, but ive recently started posting again so i dont want to be removed.

Arcturus said:
Tbone said:
Arcturus said:
Tbone said:

Thx for the update Arcturus.

Btw: i just noticed u are missing Battlefield bad company on the list.

@marcio

Only 1 point behind on u on platinum leaderboards, yet u have 11 platinums more

Funny even though Rukusa never seem to post here he earns alot of trophies.

When did you get that platinum?

I didn´t get the plat, its missing just missing on plat difficulty rating. U got only Bfbc2.

Oh, I see. I mis-read your first post. I'd have to go back and check to see if anyone has earned the platinum for Battlefield Bad Company yet (isn't one of the trophies bugged or something?). If no-one has earned it yet, then that's why it's not in the list.

I see. Thx for clearing that up.

Strange if no1 has got plat for it, i guess Darkodin will be the first

yeah baby!

and the bugged trophy was fixed :)

Around the Network

Going to have to do something about that platinum trophy leaderboard sometime...

People keep passing me, I gotta reclaim my rightfull spot !

Problem is I am playing too many games at the same time and quite a few of them are not going to be plat.

Here's what I played the last week :

- NBA2K11 ( not gonna be a plat)

- GT5 ( doubt I have the skills to plat)

- Heavy Rain (easy plat once I take the time)

- Record of Agarest War ( I'm hundred of hours from the plat...)

- AC : brotherhood ( stupid online trophies are going to keep me away from the plat as I don't want to boost).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

Going to have to do something about that platinum trophy leaderboard sometime...

Problem is I am playing too many games at the same time and quite a few of them are not going to be plat.

- AC : brotherhood ( stupid online trophies are going to keep me away from the plat as I don't want to boost).

Try Sly collection, Prince of persia collection and Megamind.

7 Plats in less than 2 weeks

Tbone said:
Ail said:

easy 1*, I don't do that stuff ;)

I think you're trying to convince me to destroy my average plat rating !!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Hey so i need some help. I wanted to know a good website that i could import the EU/UK version of Demon's souls. I want to plat it again xD

Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:

easy 1*, I don't do that stuff ;)

I think you're trying to convince me to destroy my average plat rating !!!!

Nothing wrong with Sly and Prince of Persia, as they're solid games (well, I know Sands of Time and the three Sly games are).