By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Just wrapped up getting 100% on Malicious and decided to go back and work on RB2. A few semi-easy trophies down. I still need to work on the beat trainer trophies. I know they're within my grasp, it's just a matter of practice.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Finally got all collectibles in Prototype, had to do it all over again on a new save since i missed 1.

Now just gotta kill like 20 000 for plat

Tbone said:

Finally got all collectibles in Prototype, had to do it all over again on a new save since i missed 1.

damn nice. I really hated those challenges in prototype so i gave up. Did you find it hard?

Tbone said:

You have plagtinum in all challenges? I returned mine before cause some were really annoying.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@ marcio and radiantshadow

To tell the truth i didn´t find them hard at all.

Around the Network

@KylieDog

If I was into handhelds I would get the Resident Evil 3DS games.  I got a PSP for Chains of Olympus and FF7: Crisis Core,  but after finishing those games I never touched it.  I could only play those games for 1 hour at a time before I needed to stop from not feeling good. I guess I just don't like playing games on such a small screen and always staring down.

Peace Walker and Ghost of Sparta do look really good though. Hopefully they will do an HD remake of those games!

im considering getting in the plat in dead rising im level 16 so far but not looking forward to the online trophies.

Prototype platinum

chenguo4 said:

Merry xmas guys.

How're the GT5 people doing? I'm 30 in a-spec and b-spec now. Doing the Redbull X2010 events... They are fucking insane. Suzuka took me 3 and a half hours just to bronze. >.< The car drives pretty much like the track's a particle accelerator. Good luck when you get here, guys.

On the other hand, just bronzing these time trials will get you the actual X2010... Your Indy 500 time would instantly go down by 35 min. That probably makes it worth it

I have a new favorite car !!!

The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren !

That is a sweet car.

I purchased it yesterday and proceeded to destroy the Schwartzwald league B and A as well as the European Championship...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Man, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes will take a long time to plat. You need to play through everyone's Heroes' Story 4 times to get all accessories, and there are 16 characters, which means you need 64 playthroughs to get those done. The estimate is around 150 hours or so, as you also need to get every character to level 100 (also a trophy for playing for 100 hours).