By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Esquoret said:

Hey just realised that the Platinum Leaderboard changed from the order by Platinum Points to the current order by Platinum Count. I wonder the meaning behind this?

haha, oops. Looks like I made a mistake when sorting the list. It should be ordered by Platinum Points, not by Platinum Count.

Around the Network

Yay i´m on busiest members list for this week lol.

Thx for the update Arcturus.

Arcturus said:
Esquoret said:

Hey just realised that the Platinum Leaderboard changed from the order by Platinum Points to the current order by Platinum Count. I wonder the meaning behind this?

haha, oops. Looks like I made a mistake when sorting the list. It should be ordered by Platinum Points, not by Platinum Count.

I'm still in the correct spot.  

I need to step up my trophy hunting! Haven't had much new to play lately. I did order Castlevania, but it got lost in the mail and I'm now filing a claim with UPS. Also I got Medal of Honor yesterday, but after the bad reviews and reports of game breaking bugs I was thinking about returning it. Instead I've decided I will play the online first and wait for a patch to fix the single player bugs. I didn't read anything about bugs for the online portion.

Arcturus said:
Esquoret said:

Haha I see~ Well I was just curious. Doesn't make a difference to me...yet!

But for a second I lost some motivation in tackling some hard-to-Plat games! (looking at you, Demon's Souls)

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Lol Gt5 got delayed again. Never been a huge fan of GT but i think the hype and everything made me decied that i would probably get it just to see how it is. Also think about how long it would take to plat it I hope its a 5 star plat lol.

Around the Network

man I was looking forward to gt5 -_- I hope we can play it this year !!

Damn, looks like I was just a tad too slow to get my Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Platinum on this week's update.

@Naruku2099

Looks like you were the first to get Castlevania platinum then. Congrats!

Arcturus said:
Esquoret said:

thank you by the way, for maintaining that sick list. if i had to to this every week, i'd go insane. seriously.

@topic: wohoo, Trinity Universe Platinum'd today... and crap... it was 'easy' in terms of the actual difficulty, but to grind the same stupid Dungeons without meaning or Challenge for over damn 30-40 Hours... ZomMFg.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@HideoK: Thanks. I was determined to beat everyone out at that Platinum, and it looks like I did.