I don't get why people like AC so much

the second part was one of the most boring games I've ever played

I only played it till the end becuase of the platin trophy

___

mäh I'm stuck at the last part of the boss fight at the end of gow 3 atm

any tipps and tricks ?

edit: got it xD blocking normal instead of using counter is way better ^^

Around the Network

Haven't had as much time for trophies since i started working. Only things i do now are play PS3, watch tv, sleep , go to work and school.

Anyone want to do a run through of the Spec Ops missions in MW2?  Never really got around to them

Draven26 said:

Anyone want to do a run through of the Spec Ops missions in MW2?  Never really got around to the

I will help you if you want. I have helped so many people with this already I have almost memorized all the levels.

I hope you dont want to do the ones with the Juggernauts. God, I hope not!

Just message me when you see me online.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Draven26 said:

Anyone want to do a run through of the Spec Ops missions in MW2?  Never really got around to the

I will help you if you want. I have helped so many people with this already I have almost memorized all the levels.

I think I only have 4 missions left, with two of them containing Juggs, I believe. The problem is that my save with all of the missions unlocked is on my cousin's PS3, since that was what I played it on, so I don't think I'm going to go through the trouble of unlocking them all again on my own PS3. So, whenever I get chances to go on my cousin's PS3 is when I'll get a chance to play MW2.

EDIT: Snatch & Grab, Wardriving, Estate Takedown and Wetworks are the four I need, I believe.

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
marciosmg said:
Draven26 said:

I think I only have 4 missions left, with two of them containing Juggs, I believe. The problem is that my save with all of the missions unlocked is on my cousin's PS3, since that was what I played it on, so I don't think I'm going to go through the trouble of unlocking them all again on my own PS3. So, whenever I get chances to go on my cousin's PS3 is when I'll get a chance to play MW2.

EDIT: Snatch & Grab, Wardriving, Estate Takedown and Wetworks are the four I need, I believe.

Heres 2 tips:

On Snatch & Grab - after you get the intel you enter a broken plane to jum to the last area.

Dont jump over. Stay there and snipe enemies. Wait a bit. If you are lucky, one juggernaut will appear and it will be easy to take him out.

If not, jump over. When Jugg appears, throw stun grenade and run. But dont stay in his line of sight. DO some zig-zag on the debris.

On Wardriving - there 3 laptops. do the 2 on the right first then the one on the left. After you have to go back to the starting point.

If you leave that one for last, it will be a much easier and shorter run.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Noticed that the lis STILL doesn't have my Nier trophy that I got so long ago.

Yay Killzone 2 Platinum!

and OMG final boss on elite was EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I didn't think that MW2 Spec ops was very difficult i did all the juggernaut levels myself just took a little practice

Wagram said:

Noticed that the lis STILL doesn't have my Nier trophy that I got so long ago.

Dude Wags that's been forever. I remember you getting this plat around when Resonance of Fate came out... more than half a year ago >.<

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes