By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

btw  thx for the update !!

finally moved up on the board

and I just ordered dead space and gow3

dead space wasn't on my radar until I saw some footage of dead space 2  and then I played the little dead space lvl on lbp

and I decided that I'll toss it in between gow3 and rdr

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:

It hasnt been offcially confirmed. That will probably happen on October 15 on an episode of GTTV dedicated to Black Ops.

But the cat is obviously out of the bag on this one.

They already said offically that the hardened edition map pack are all zombie maps.

http://kotaku.com/5650954/zombies-confirmed-for-call-of-duty-black-ops

That pretty much is confirmation that zombies will be in Black Ops :P

KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:

It hasnt been offcially confirmed. That will probably happen on October 15 on an episode of GTTV dedicated to Black Ops.

But the cat is obviously out of the bag on this one.

They already said offically that the hardened edition map pack are all zombie maps.

No, actually that was a leak of Gamestop flyer or something. Offcially, Treyarch is silent on the matter.

I think they will do it like with WaW. They revealed it a few days prior to it on GTTV.

I guess they will repeat it this time.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

ethomaz said:

Bros...

Bayonetta, Batman: AA or inFAMOUS???

To buy  next week... any suggestions.

Like everyone else is saying: Batman: AA.

I would definitely recommend Infamous as well, but Batman my favorite of the 2.  I can't recommend Bayonetta because I never played the full game. only tried the demo.

chenguo4 said:
KylieDog said:
ethomaz said:

Bros...

Batman AA, easily. 

You also can't go wrong with Infamous. Great game.

Am I the only BAYONETTA lover here ? The game is so SWEET and fun and original...

Well, I got a platinum in each of these games and they are in my top 10 of favourite games...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

its about 6 weeks till GT5 is going to be released and still no trophy information avaiable?

I thought information regarding trophies are normally earlier accessible. any thoughts?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

XiaoMay said:
chenguo4 said:
KylieDog said:
ethomaz said:

Bros...

Batman AA, easily. 

You also can't go wrong with Infamous. Great game.

Am I the only BAYONETTA lover here ? The game is so SWEET and fun and original...

Well, I got a platinum in each of these games and they are in my top 10 of favourite games...

No, I´d pick bayonetta too. despite that the ps3 version isn´t as good as 360 version.

I just bought prince of persia sands of, 3d dot game heroes and atelier rorona. well, no I have some games until GT5!

Thanks people.

I will get inFamous or Batman (or what is more cheeper on store)  ;).

This years Madden was harder than last years -_-...

Jboy0990 said:

This years Madden was harder than last years -_-...

Others are saying the opposite. Over at PS3trophies.org Madden 10 has an average of 4.5, and Madden 11 has an average of 3.6.