By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I think everyone will resort to boosting, if possible, at some point. Some games, which are now dead online, need boosting and are highly difficult to achieve the online trophies legit.

Around the Network

God I visit for the first time in a few days and this debate's going again. Understand that this is a dictatorship, one nation under Arcturus, and his word is absolute.

Also, just got the hardest trophy in Beatles Rockband, getting 100% on expert drums for Helter Skelter. Platinum to come soon!

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Miguel_Zorro said:
geddesmond2 said:

Like Killzone 2 is a 4 star game and I had the platnum of that after 1 week. Do you think that deserves a 4 star because getting the platnum for that game was way easier than getting the one for MAG.

I'm calling BS on this.  Is this your trophy card?

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profiles/geddesmond2/35

You earned your first Killzone 2 trophy on Feb 27th.  You didn't earn the platinum trophy until March 20th.

Read my reply a bit up in the thread. It took me 2 weeks exactly. I spent the 13 to the 20 playing Resident Evil 5 because that was my most anticipated game since getting the PS3. I went back to KZ2 for the last trophey after plating RE5. So I commented without checking, sue me. It still doesn't get rid of the fact that KZ2 is easier to plat than people make it out to be.

chenguo4 said:

God I visit for the first time in a few days and this debate's going again. Understand that this is a dictatorship, one nation under Arcturus, and his word is absolute.

Also, just got the hardest trophy in Beatles Rockband, getting 100% on expert drums for Helter Skelter. Platinum to come soon!

I laughed. And agreed. It seems like we have this discussion every few pages.

Just let it go.

I have no problem with just accepting whatever Arcturus says it so. He is a nice guy who wont give more or less stars just to screw somebody. He makes a choice based on factors.

To avoid further fights, lets just accept that.

PS - Im officially addicted to MW2 online. Yesterday, started playing the new DeathSpank (which is awesome and hilarious BTW) but was soon back to MW2.

I think its because Im finally getting really good at it. On a related note, G18 Akimbo rules.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Holy crap!

Bioshock Infinite gameplay demo looks insane!!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/21/bioshock-infinite-gameplay-video/

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:

lol, that made me smile :)

I'm always open to feedback on how to make things better. Some of the suggestions I've seen are either: incomplete, require way too much work to pull off, or cause more problems then they solve.

back in busiest members for the week list for the first time in a while, almost all of it was DLC between Dragon Age and Fallout 3.  So far I have been less then impressed with the dragon Age DLC, I loved the main game and just picked up Awakenings, hope its better then the DLC thus far.   Fallout 3 I really like the DLC although I cannot play for more then 5 minutes without having a freezing issue.  thinking i might plat dragon age, the level 20 trophies are very easily gotten if you have the new witch hunt dlc (you start at level 20, so just start the DLC with whichever class and there you have it)  need one more playthough to pick other options and get some romance trophies.

finally back after waiting for internet as had to wait coz switched provider :(

is psn playing up for any1 else? i keep getting booted off games saying iv lost contact with it

@geddesmond i called for mag to be 4 stars on this forum ages ago when i was playing it, there are some tricky ribbons in that to get for the trophy that should makes it 4 star from what i remember, big congrats on achieving the plat for it.

Draven26 said:

back in busiest members for the week list for the first time in a while, almost all of it was DLC between Dragon Age and Fallout 3.  So far I have been less then impressed with the dragon Age DLC, I loved the main game and just picked up Awakenings, hope its better then the DLC thus far.   Fallout 3 I really like the DLC although I cannot play for more then 5 minutes without having a freezing issue.  thinking i might plat dragon age, the level 20 trophies are very easily gotten if you have the new witch hunt dlc (you start at level 20, so just start the DLC with whichever class and there you have it)  need one more playthough to pick other options and get some romance trophies.

Hey bro, you need to uninstall the Fallout 3 game data and then reinstall the game data to stop the constant freezing. Don't delete the DLC though. Its only the normal game data you delete.

mattbfg said:

finally back after waiting for internet as had to wait coz switched provider :(

is psn playing up for any1 else? i keep getting booted off games saying iv lost contact with it

@geddesmond i called for mag to be 4 stars on this forum ages ago when i was playing it, there are some tricky ribbons in that to get for the trophy that should makes it 4 star from what i remember, big congrats on achieving the plat for it.

Thanks man although they released a patch that lowered the requirements for most ribbons and medals awhile ago so there not as tricky as they used to be.