By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Finally back into gaming and getting through some alright stuff and finally breaking the 100 platnium points :) next up reaching 100 plats :P 

hope your all good :)

Around the Network

@mattbfg

Welcome back. 100 plats will be an awesome milestone. Since I'm only at 43 now it will probably will take me another 2 1/2 years for me to reach 100 plats right around the start of PS4. Hopefully all of our trophies and level progress will carry over and continue with the PS4.  

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

@KylieDog

Yeah, Dante's Inferno was fun. Very short though. Wasn't worth the $60 purchase for me. I should have waited a few months and rented it. I got suckered into buying it last minute because of the free Forest DLC offer and The Trials of St. Lucia releasing a few months later. Didn't want to rent it twice. 

I bet Visceral games will really improve upon Dante's Inferno is they make a sequel. Just like Dead Space 2 is likely going to be 10x better than the original.

So I'm not sure if its been done before, but I'm thinking about running a VGChartz Critter Crunch tournament. Really like the game and the games are short enough that it would be easy to host a tournament with each round being a best of 5 and maybe the finals could be a best of 7. Maybe if a lot of people sign up I'll run an A,B,C,D qualifying group stage, like group play in the World Cup.

Would anyone here in the league be interested in participating? I'm going to make the official thread sometime this week. Guess I just want to gauge interest here in this thread first.

I know one person that will want to sign up: Arcturus. We did a best of 5 that got extended to best of 7 last night. He's the best player I've come across online and he's handed me the majority of my losses. Yesterday I finally came out on top 4-3.

Around the Network

@hideok hoping maybe by the turn of the year should get near 70 mark i hope and then this time next year 100 lol then retire with athritius or some thing hahahahaha

@kyliedog dante inferno was a good game who gave it hate? that was my 50th plat game shame was a 1* damn it lol

mattbfg said:

@hideok hoping maybe by the turn of the year should get near 70 mark i hope and then this time next year 100 lol then retire with athritius or some thing hahahahaha

@kyliedog dante inferno was a good game who gave it hate? that was my 50th plat game shame was a 1* damn it lol

GOW fans.

HideoK said:

So I'm not sure if its been done before, but I'm thinking about running a VGChartz Critter Crunch tournament. Really like the game and the games are short enough that it would be easy to host a tournament with each round being a best of 5 and maybe the finals could be a best of 7. Maybe if a lot of people sign up I'll run an A,B,C,D qualifying group stage, like group play in the World Cup.

Would anyone here in the league be interested in participating? I'm going to make the official thread sometime this week. Guess I just want to gauge interest here in this thread first.

I know one person that will want to sign up: Arcturus. We did a best of 5 that got extended to best of 7 last night. He's the best player I've come across online and he's handed me the majority of my losses. Yesterday I finally came out on top 4-3.

haha, you know I would be in for this! :)  Great idea!

@kyliedog some idiot developer will, they have stupid trophies floating already around lo, hope it isnt going to happen as look how ppl got with the eye camera for burnout 

Uncharted 2 Platinum.