KylieDog said:

Going to move onto Super SFIV now?

Dunno maybe lol.

Around the Network

or rank 50s who crossbow headshot all the time

@HideoK  Good to see another smart man getting Shank  ^_-

@Tbone  Congrats on the SFIV plat!

Thank u thank u

Congrats Tbone, that´s a 6 star platinum for sure!

Around the Network

Thx, nah 6 stars is too much lol.

Not even 4 golds from God of War 2 could stop Bad Genome from passing me.

Dragon Age is awesome!!!!!!!!

That's all.

PS - I dont why but Im finally getting good on Modern Warfare 2 online. Now in 90% of the games I play, I kill more than I die. That's a pretty big leap for me.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@Marcio  Did your internet get better or have you become more beastly? My vote is on the latter :P

He guys,

i know i should learn for my final exam but i love my games! thats why i stopped watching Tv, instead i can play a little every evening.

did somebody else have problems with the percentage tracking of your trophies after switching to a new ps3 (i did a back up and installed it onto the new system)?

It appears that all my trophies are still there, but as soon as i start a game i already had collected some trophies for, it resets the trophy count to 0%. Happened with Heavy Rain and Lemmings. Dont know about other games so far. Can anybody confirm this would happen to games where you already obtained the plat trophy as well? Im a bit affraid to start FF13 again -> roughly 50h in.

Does anybody know whats going wrong with my trophy stats and is there a solution/workaround?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.