By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you all my first Minis title called Aquattack! was published on the european PSN store this week, heres a link to our facebook so you can check it out, its only a Mini so no trophys unfortunately.

Its not out in the US yet but we are working on it so hopefully wont be to far behind.

Sorry if its a little off topic just wanted to share it with my fellow trophy leaguers :)

Check it out and please give us some feedback, the game itself was made by just 2 people me and an artist!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aquattack/134415966571790

Around the Network
Arcturus said:

@Xenostar: Congrats! I was reading though the Euro Playstation Blog and saw that you were one of the winners of the 'Chance to Win 3 Months of  Playstation Plus' contest.

LOL yeah that was me :)

Thanks!

Xenostar said:

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you all my first Minis title called Aquattack! was published on the european PSN store this week, heres a link to our facebook so you can check it out, its only a Mini so no trophys unfortunately.

Its not out in the US yet but we are working on it so hopefully wont be to far behind.

Sorry if its a little off topic just wanted to share it with my fellow trophy leaguers :)

Check it out and please give us some feedback, the game itself was made by just 2 people me and an artist!

Oh nice. I'll have to check it out. I like to support games made by a few people. Did you or the artist do the voice for the fish in the trailer too?  

Hey guys...I need help with the "Create" trophy in LBP...

I'd appreciate it if you guys play my levels...it'll help you get the "Share" trophy.

Just search for "Gian Catapult of Mega Awesomeness !" and "The Challenge of Apollo"....Theres also one level with an extremely generic name that you can play via accessing my profile.

Don't forget to heart my levels and me....lol

HideoK said:
Xenostar said:

Hi guys,

Oh nice. I'll have to check it out. I like to support games made by a few people. Did you or the artist do the voice for the fish in the trailer too?  

Hehe we actually work for a small development company the voice over was done by our boss, then we pitched shifted it a bit to make him sound younger and less scary! :)

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Looks like an interesting mini title. I'll have to check it out too when it makes it's way to North America. Any idea when it's expected to release here?

Arcturus said:
Xenostar said:

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Looks like an interesting mini title. I'll have to check it out too when it makes it's way to North America. Any idea when it's expected to release here?

Hopefully less than a month to wait were currently in the process of getting a rating from ESRB, its the first game we've self published in North America so its all a little knew to us. Once we have the rating it normally takes a week to go through Sony. Ill be posting it on facebook as soon as be can confirm a release date.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Hey guys...I need help with the "Create" trophy in LBP...

I'd appreciate it if you guys play my levels...it'll help you get the "Share" trophy.

Just search for "Gian Catapult of Mega Awesomeness !" and "The Challenge of Apollo"....Theres also one level with an extremely generic name that you can play via accessing my profile.

Don't forget to heart my levels and me....lol

I think you can heart your self too  and your levels

so if you missing only a few hearts then  make some levels and heart yourself

probably need help with that trophy  soon, too when my psn cards arrive and I sign up for plus

congratz Xenostar!

thanks arcturus for the update!

Xenostar said:

Hi guys,

That is freaking sweet. Do let us know when its out in NA.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes