By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Plat on Mk vs Dc

Around the Network

Nice

@HideoK  I can't really say as of now because i haven't played any online yet but from my SP experience only 2 stars there wasn't anything that a little time couldn't overcome and i only had to cheat on a couple of the trophies (As they were secret) and with any luck MP shouldn't be too tough either but time will tell

HideoK said:

@Marcio & Affliction

What do you guys think the platinum star difficulty should be for Red Dead?

Also in case you didn't hear yet, the free co-op DLC - "Outlaws to the End" comes out June 22nd. It's going to contain 6 new missions for 2-4 players. Three of the six missions are detailed:

"Walton's Gold' has you taking on the Walton Lowe Gang in an explosive showdown, whereas 'The River' involves breaking into the Nosalida stronghold by heading downstream while flanked by enemy soldiers. 'Ammunition' takes place in Tesoro Azul, where you'll need to clear out a gang of bandits and take back the besieged town."

2 stars. The singleplayer is really easy. I used Expert aim and still it was a cakewalk 90% of the time. I wish Rockstar had increased difficulty not just remove auto-aim.

All the other trophies are easy too. Even the annoying online trophies can be boosted quite fast with friends (you dont even need a lot of friends - just 1 is enough lol).

All I have left for plat is thereach lvl 50 trophy. It should take me a while, cause Im lvl 28 and I do spend quite a bit of time just hoarsing around with friends.

I have to say though. Free Roam is awesome, but the regular competitive modes are average only. I play pretty much only free Roam.

PS - Another thing about free Roam: It is a nice boost to my confidence using Expert Aim only and kicking the ass of people who use Casual Aim. Carcano Rifle FTW!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

postofficebuddy said:

I'm slowly but surely working my way towards a Wipeout HD Plat. Half of the really hard trophies out of the way, Own the Zone, Airbraker, and Zico. Arcade Perfect is going to be really tough though. I'm confident I can get Zone Zeus, I still had over 70 health when I got Airbraker and I've got Anulpha Pass almost down to a science. After that I think I'll finish up my Yakuza 3 and Disgaea 3 plats. I'm not to far off on either.

I got the Wipeout plat and I can say that Arcade Perfect is much easier when you attempt it in split-screen mode (but your friend has to suck very badly though)

All that is shit easy compared to the horrible cocksucker known as "Elite Campaign Legend". Fuck that trophy. FUCK THAT TROPHY !

Getting that trophy is like sucking unwashed donkey balls while a 7000 pound horse slams you through the back door while making you watch Twilight.

When I finally got that trophy I ran around the house like a retard screaming "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !".  I feel that trophy alone should get you the platinum....you WILL get stuck in some races for DAYS, unless ou're some unhuman gaming god.

Good luck on Chenghou Project, Sebenco Climb and Sol2 races on Phantom class and the Phantom tournament. And every other standard race...You'll be hearing stuff like "BOMB ! Mines ! Rockets ! Mines ! Leech Beam ! Quake ! BOMB ! Rockets ! Missle ! Cannon ! Plasma ! ENERGY CRITICAL ! Contender Eliminated"  a LOT.

On top of that, the AI FUCKING CHEAT ! They get like a 5 second head start from nowhere, and gang up on you when you take the lead.

Again, good luck...And I can guarantee that you will never play Wipeout HD again after platting it...

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
postofficebuddy said:

I'm slowly but surely working my way towards a Wipeout HD Plat. Half of the really hard trophies out of the way, Own the Zone, Airbraker, and Zico. Arcade Perfect is going to be really tough though. I'm confident I can get Zone Zeus, I still had over 70 health when I got Airbraker and I've got Anulpha Pass almost down to a science. After that I think I'll finish up my Yakuza 3 and Disgaea 3 plats. I'm not to far off on either.

I got the Wipeout plat and I can say that Arcade Perfect is much easier when you attempt it in split-screen mode (but your friend has to suck very badly though)

All that is shit easy compared to the horrible cocksucker known as "Elite Campaign Legend". Fuck that trophy. FUCK THAT TROPHY !

Getting that trophy is like sucking unwashed donkey balls while a 7000 pound horse slams you through the back door while making you watch Twilight.

When I finally got that trophy I ran around the house like a retard screaming "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !".  I feel that trophy alone should get you the platinum....you WILL get stuck in some races for DAYS, unless ou're some unhuman gaming god.

Good luck on Chenghou Project, Sebenco Climb and Sol2 races on Phantom class and the Phantom tournament. And every other standard race...You'll be hearing stuff like "BOMB ! Mines ! Rockets ! Mines ! Leech Beam ! Quake ! BOMB ! Rockets ! Missle ! Cannon ! Plasma ! ENERGY CRITICAL ! Contender Eliminated"  a LOT.

On top of that, the AI FUCKING CHEAT ! They get like a 5 second head start from nowhere, and gang up on you when you take the lead.

Again, good luck...And I can guarantee that you will never play Wipeout HD again after platting it...

Well, I gave up on this game after my save was corrupted 2nd time in a row, and I was quite far in the game...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

@GodofWar_3ever

Haha. Funny description of your Wipeout HD Elite Campaign Legend experience. Congrats on the platinum! YEEEEAAAH.

@Affliction

Congrats on 1000 trophies! Yeah I think it's 2 stars also based on the SP. Also maybe we can play some RDR MP together.

@Marcio

Cool, so the MP isn't too difficulty then. I just got 100% on the campaign last night so I only need to finish the 500 gatling gun kills trophy and 5 more of the online trophies for platinum. Such bad trophy design on the gatling gun one though. I'm going to have to replay a gatling gun mission about 15-20 times. I'm only at 161 and I used gatling guns every chance I got.

HideoK said:

@GodofWar_3ever

Haha. Funny description of your Wipeout HD Elite Campaign Legend experience. Congrats on the platinum! YEEEEAAAH.

@Affliction

Congrats on 1000 trophies! Yeah I think it's 2 stars also based on the SP. Also maybe we can play some RDR MP together.

@Marcio

Cool, so the MP isn't too difficulty then. I just got 100% on the campaign last night so I only need to finish the 500 gatling gun kills trophy and 5 more of the online trophies for platinum. Such bad trophy design on the gatling gun one though. I'm going to have to replay a gatling gun mission about 15-20 times. I'm only at 161 and I used gatling guns every chance I got.

Dont do that. It wont work. Replaying missions does not add kills.

Heres what you do. Go to MP and go to El Presidio. There are 2 entrances. Go to the one with a gaitling gun next to the door.

Now, throw a dynamite, explode something on the floor to get Wanted level.

Use the gaitling gun to kill the police that comes. Watch out for the ones that sometimes will come through the other entrance through your back.

IMPORTANT - If you are not going to do it in one sitting, remeber that the only way for the game to save your stats is by finishing a hideout or completing a challenge. If you dont do that, you lose all that you did.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@HideoK  Thanks i didn't know anyone cared ^_^

And i just started playing online tonight and the toughest trophy looks like winning 3 FFA games in a row but it was no problem my first 7 games i won 5 of them and got the trophy so the rest is smooth sailing 

I also played the gatling gun missions alot for the trophy and i was upset that it didn't count so don't waste your time this damn trophy will most likely be my last one for the plat

@Marcio

AHH, I'm glad I posted that. You just saved me a bunch of time wasted trying to get gatling gun kills. I'd like to think I would have checked the stats after replaying one mission BUT who knows! Then I would have thought the stats were bugged. lol. Sometimes I jump to conclusions like that.

If a trophy doesn't pop sometimes I think it's glitched. Then later I realize i read the description wrong or I'm missing some other objective.

@Affliction

Nice, sounds like smooth sailing to platinum for you. 

Maybe I'll catch you guys online this week.