By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ethomaz said:

My name is not in Trine's platinum list yet :(.

It will be up there once I find a way to easily edit each platinum list post.

Around the Network

I really really really dislike the new layout, its so hard to navigate, i really cant imgaine what prompted them to change as the other one was fine.  now i cant even check this thread on my ps3, it wont load. 

This site sure has changed. Not sure its as good as it was. What is gamrconnect anyways?

Yokimoto said:

This site sure has changed. Not sure its as good as it was. What is gamrconnect anyways?

All it is is the forum part of VGChartz, also with stuff like wall posting and friending.

Fadetoone, sad to see you go, but if mods want to be communists there's nothing we can do. Watch me get banend for this post now.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I'm slowly but surely working my way towards a Wipeout HD Plat. Half of the really hard trophies out of the way, Own the Zone, Airbraker, and Zico. Arcade Perfect is going to be really tough though. I'm confident I can get Zone Zeus, I still had over 70 health when I got Airbraker and I've got Anulpha Pass almost down to a science. After that I think I'll finish up my Yakuza 3 and Disgaea 3 plats. I'm not to far off on either.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:

I'm slowly but surely working my way towards a Wipeout HD Plat. Half of the really hard trophies out of the way, Own the Zone, Airbraker, and Zico. Arcade Perfect is going to be really tough though. I'm confident I can get Zone Zeus, I still had over 70 health when I got Airbraker and I've got Anulpha Pass almost down to a science. After that I think I'll finish up my Yakuza 3 and Disgaea 3 plats. I'm not to far off on either.

Nice those are all hard plats. Especially Wipeout. Good luck!

AFFLICTION said:

Just got 100% completion in Red Deads singleplayer was actually easy did it legit as usual :P

And i think the site warrants it's new found scrutiny as first immpressions make it look fugly

100% already! that was fast!! I'll be sticking with Red Dead for the next couple weeks until I reach 100%. I'm probably about 15-20 hours in so far and I'm really liking the game. I'm only in Mexico, but I find myself always getting easily distracted with side missions and extra journal rank challenges. Such a good game!

Good to know Marcio that it takes about 60-70 hours to plat.

Thanks for the add. Starting at 28 is not too bad

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

@HideoK The only hard part of getting 100% from my point of view was two of the treasure locations which took me awhile of random searching

And i've had alot of free time recently so i have played more hours than i've played in a good while and if anyone cares it took me 1d 20hr to get to 100% with a LOT of messing around inbetween

Hopefully have Assassins Creed II play by this weekend and after that back to God of War III which might be my last plat for a while.  I still have games that I have either started and never finished (Dragon Age, FFXIII, GTAIV) or games i have never even put in my PS3 (Demons Souls, MGS4, White Knight Chronicles) not to mention a crap load of RPGS on the 360 that I havnt touched.  Just spend too much time playing games (many times very average games at that) 2 or 3 times when i have yet to even touch some really great games.  Still going to be getting trophies and if its an easy plat i will certainly go for it, just need to go through my backlog a little