By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Completed all combo challenges on Mk vs Dc, just have to do all super and pro moves then plat

Around the Network

I have two Platinums very, very hard to work...

Street Fighter IV - Trial Hard (Oh My God!!!)
Wipeout HD - Beat Zico (I'm confident), Zone Zeus and Airbreaker.

ethomaz said:

I have two Platinums very, very hard to work...

Street Fighter IV - Trial Hard (Oh My God!!!)
Wipeout HD - Beat Zico (I'm confident), Zone Zeus and Airbreaker.

I have 6 left but don´t know if i will be able to do them.

KylieDog said:

Heh I've been messing around on Super Street Fighter IV combos, its weird I can do some really tricky looking ones like jump-in with an attack, attack, special, special, special-cancel ultra or whatever but then it comes to some combo that requires 4 Light punches in a row followed by something simple and I cannot do it because one of the 4 punches gets blocked.

Have u tried El-fuertes last one? 1 of the most ridiculous trial ever

@Affliction

Not bad, only 44 hours to 100% Red Dead then.

@Draven26

Wait, you didn't play MGS4 yet!?!?!?!?! No more average games for you! Haha. You have so many high quality games to catch up on!!

Around the Network

For me SFVI Trial Hard is more harder than SSFVI... who won platinum in SFVI is easy for SSFIV.

Feel free to add me to your friends list

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I finished 100% on RDR's singleplayer. It took me exactly 40h16min, lol.

Now I just need to get 500 kilss with mounted gun and reach lvl 50 on MP (I am lvl 24 now).

Should take me a good 10 hours to do both at least. Specially if I just keep hoarsing around free roam just killing other players.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@Marcio & Affliction

What do you guys think the platinum star difficulty should be for Red Dead?

Also in case you didn't hear yet, the free co-op DLC - "Outlaws to the End" comes out June 22nd. It's going to contain 6 new missions for 2-4 players. Three of the six missions are detailed:

"Walton's Gold' has you taking on the Walton Lowe Gang in an explosive showdown, whereas 'The River' involves breaking into the Nosalida stronghold by heading downstream while flanked by enemy soldiers. 'Ammunition' takes place in Tesoro Azul, where you'll need to clear out a gang of bandits and take back the besieged town."

hello guys!

I´ve playing assassin´s creed 2, not a very good game IMHO...it´s only good. maybe a 7 in a scale 0-10. but it´s almost finished.

Then I´ll go back to heavy rain and yes, hideok and others who said that it was a slow starter but after the inicial hours it only keeps getting better... you were right! I remember writing that I was sleepy playing the game... now I can say: I loved it.

After that I have another one borrowed game here, Mini Ninjas (yes, it won´t do good for my avg platinum dificult ^^). And then I´ve forbid my friends to borrow me any games... I´m buying stuff and I don´t even play them! C´mon, not plat in FF XIII for me yet. Bioshock 2, Killzone 2, Star Wars all waiting... I´ve said to myself that I´ll only let me buy another game (3d dot heroes, most likely) when I finish at least two games that I already have.

U guys have the same problem?