By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
Coronalex said:
hahahaha I'm still at 104th. I really have no Idea how I remained here for 3 weeks... I've barely been playing at all !! Working 14 hour shifts has been kicking my ass, but I'm not complaining.. Gives me more cash for games !!

Can I get a congrats on having the highest Avg Plat Diff ??? LMAO !!

Congratz but u got only 1 platinum

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
marciosmg said:
I almost went up one place!!!

If the update was tomorrow I would have. But I do have a chance to go up 2 places till next update (provided the ones above me dont pull a Jboy )

You guys know what I mean about that.

PS1 - Dark Odin copied me on the BC plat. lol
PS2 - Thanks for the great job, Arcturus!

And what might be "pullin a jboy" be? lol

A hint - it rhymes with Mannah Hontana

Also, plat on ACII. My 30th plat.

That top 10 is looking closer and closer.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Assuming no 10 year old girls are on vgchartz, no one should have that plat here. 5 people should be ashamed of themselves.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

chenguo4 said:
Assuming no 10 year old girls are on vgchartz, no one should have that plat here. 5 people should be ashamed of themselves.

Well one person only platted the game because it was an inside joke between him and another member on here..

@chenguo
yeh the mini game master is is one of the worst and also the Legendary Champion is horrible grind especially as the ultimate skill trophy is similar in just pointless amounts of fighting.
i got annoyed as there is 3 or 4 side storys that can be missed and not completed and i missed one after completing the game so couldnt get all 101 side missions done :(

Around the Network

Don't think this have been posted before but marcio and Hideok since u are looking forwad to Red dead good luck with plat since it looks to be another Gta4.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4221/red_dead_redemption_list_of_achievements_&_trophies.article

mattbfg said:
@chenguo
yeh the mini game master is is one of the worst and also the Legendary Champion is horrible grind especially as the ultimate skill trophy is similar in just pointless amounts of fighting.
i got annoyed as there is 3 or 4 side storys that can be missed and not completed and i missed one after completing the game so couldnt get all 101 side missions done :(

Oh I've been through Resonance of Fate's arena. I'm sure I can handle any amount of pointless fighting now.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I'm tearing through Star Ocean !
After 19 hours I now have 4% of the trophies !!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Also Kyliedog since u and me getting Lost planet 2 here´s more of the trophies.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/lost-planet-2/trophies/

Looks that u have to put quite some time online.

Bah, so many online trophies. Lame.

Oh well, I'll enjoy the game nonetheless.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."