By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
vet is hard mainly cuz of no health packs. but your men should really do all of the killing. And if u use cover and barely poke head out, to shoot u will be fine. it auto aims so u should always hit enemies. It took about 3 days but it could be done in 2 if u do it straight. Took about 4 hours to beat. 3 hours on veteran and like 2 on hardened. I first studied the enemy locations on regular and it made veteran easier

3 hours only hmm, maybe i'll get it later and good thing its 4 star plat.

Around the Network

I'm taking a break from WKC and focusing on Star Ocean now, I like Star ocean combat system a lot better..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

hopefully i will have my Bioshock 2 plat before the next update but that depends on how much i get to play this weekend.

Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
vet is hard mainly cuz of no health packs. but your men should really do all of the killing. And if u use cover and barely poke head out, to shoot u will be fine. it auto aims so u should always hit enemies. It took about 3 days but it could be done in 2 if u do it straight. Took about 4 hours to beat. 3 hours on veteran and like 2 on hardened. I first studied the enemy locations on regular and it made veteran easier

yeah. just take ur time and dont rush thru it. even on regular thats hard

Jboy0990 said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:

yeah. just take ur time and dont rush thru it. even on regular thats hard

Well been playing Operation flashpoint from time to time and in that game u must take ur time. The game is even harder than Cod classic lol.

Around the Network

hahahaha I'm still at 104th. I really have no Idea how I remained here for 3 weeks... I've barely been playing at all !! Working 14 hour shifts has been kicking my ass, but I'm not complaining.. Gives me more cash for games !!

Can I get a congrats on having the highest Avg Plat Diff ??? LMAO !!

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

marciosmg said:
I almost went up one place!!!

If the update was tomorrow I would have. But I do have a chance to go up 2 places till next update (provided the ones above me dont pull a Jboy )

You guys know what I mean about that.

PS1 - Dark Odin copied me on the BC plat. lol
PS2 - Thanks for the great job, Arcturus!

you only went back to the game because I said I was playing :P

and platinum for me in BlazBlue!

thanks for the uptade arcturus!

Coronalex said:
hahahaha I'm still at 104th. I really have no Idea how I remained here for 3 weeks... I've barely been playing at all !! Working 14 hour shifts has been kicking my ass, but I'm not complaining.. Gives me more cash for games !!

Can I get a congrats on having the highest Avg Plat Diff ??? LMAO !!

Congratz but u got only 1 platinum

mattbfg said:
@chenguo
i got half way with the trophys for yakuza 3 but the grinding was getting really annoying and just stopped being fun so haven't got back to it of late.
then again haven't really been on ps3 as have been so busy :(

Ack. I'm trying to pace myself, I'm trying to so as much side stuff as I can take before moving on with the story. This at least breaks up the grinding into segments.

What was the most painful part? Looking at the requirements for minigame master, that looks like the one bitch trophy of the game. Everything else seems pretty okay.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Nier Platinum! Oh yeah!

3/5 Difficulty. My god that requires MASSIVE patience and pure luck.