By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

marciosmg said:
I went up to 13th again! Yay!

@Tbone - Yeah. Just Cause 2 isnt that hard. Even on Harcore. Once you learn how to play, upgrade your weapons and learn to avoid certain unecessary battles, its ok. You still die some times, but there is no penalty for death in the game.

The only reason its "hard", is that it is time consuming. And I said that it could be 2 or 3 stars and that Arcturus should decide.

He went with 2 stars. Thats fine.

PS - Thanks for the usual great job, Arcturus. Its nice to see my name alone on that post.

Yeah, I decided on the 2 star rating for now based or your 2 or 3 stars comment, and based on some impressions and ratings seen over at ps3trophies.org

Around the Network
HideoK said:
There is one guy on my friends list that has platinum in every game he has played except for Warhawk... and Red Faction Guerilla because he just started that one. He is still working on Warhawk and he only has 4 trophies left! So he is currently 35/37 then and I'm betting he will have a 100% completion percentage eventually. Granted thats not too many games but thats still pretty impressive considering some of the games he's platted and if he gets Warhawk plat!

I would say his highlights right now are Street Fighter IV, UFC Undisputed, GTA IV, Demon's Souls, Bayonetta, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Ghostbusters, Bionic Commando, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Killzone 2. Not too shabby.

I'm 51/93 myself if I count 2 psn games that I got to 100% but didn't want to buy the DLC. 49/93 without. And I'm still actively working on 2 more FFXIII & Borderlands included in the total. Anyways, Ouch. Looks like I played too many hard games I didn't like that much early on.

For the past 7 months though I've been taking my time and playing every new game I buy or rent to 100%. The last 27 games I've finished I've got up to 100% or platinum. I'm enjoying keeping that new completion streak alive.

I would love to start tracking people's average completion percentage...but at the moment it would be way to much work to track.

HideoK, in your count of games you have 100% for, are you counting games like Uncharted 2, where you have the platinum but the game sitting at 75% complete due to DLC? I noticed you mentioned this for psn games, but not for disk-based games.

Arcturus said:
Coronalex said:
hahaha I just noticed that Shaun White Snowboarding has 2 platinum owners.
I don't know who the 2 are that got the platinum, but oh boy do I feel bad for you.
That game was torture.
I tried playing it twice, first time I sat for about 40 minutes being bored out of my mind, then the 2nd time I maybe lasted 15 minutes.
Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice.. well.. You can't fool me again

You can view the platinum owners for each game by clicking the game's name. It's a link to the platinum owners list.

I noticed that Arcturus, that's some serious dedication on your part.

Hats off to you dude.

21 Plats earned this past week. Damn, good work everybody. Hopefully I'll get another one this week to add to my lonely single one.

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

Damn, WKC has really taken its toll on me in the rankings, since I've hardly been getting any trophies lately (well, I did get like 3-4 trophies this past week), but I'm inching ever close to the plat. I am about 2 million points from getting Guild Rank 11, and I'll probably ignore most of the armor in GR11 due to how tedious it is to farm materials for. It takes 9 million points to get from GR11 to GR12, which is the last trophy for Guild Ranks, so it shouldn't take too long. After that, I have the equipment trophy for 500 pieces of unique equipment, 10 million Guilder (going to take a long time to get this one), and the trophies for binding 250 and 450 pieces of equipment.

How many hours in are you? And how many more do you think you'd need?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

good job as always arcturus!

As stated in the yesterday uptade (I don´t remember if I said something here...), I got the platinum in Gow 3. not hard at all... one playthrough. a 2 star for me.

and today I got platinum in last rebellion, 11 and a half hours, I only played the game twice hehe Sure a 1 star, or even less if that´s possible. the game is bad, but I would still give a 5-6. A bad RPG still amuses me more than a mediocre game of other genre...

Now back to BlazBlue and Final fantasy

chenguo4 said:
How many hours in are you? And how many more do you think you'd need?

Talking to me? I have around 255 hours so far on WKC. I imagine it will take another 150-200 hours or so to finish up everything. I have around 930k or so money right now, and it will take me quite a while to get to the 10 million needed for the trophy. Then I'll need to farm items to help get the 450 binding trophy (I only have 90 binds right now), so that'll take a while.

Anyone getting Modnation racers? Dosen´t look like it will be an easy plat, win 100 online races and get 250k xp will take time.

I forgot about this thread.

Anyway, I got FFXIII platinum trophy last week.

Fab_GS said:
I forgot about this thread.

Anyway, I got FFXIII platinum trophy last week.

Nice work!

How did you find it?