By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

hahaha I just noticed that Shaun White Snowboarding has 2 platinum owners.
I don't know who the 2 are that got the platinum, but oh boy do I feel bad for you.
That game was torture.
I tried playing it twice, first time I sat for about 40 minutes being bored out of my mind, then the 2nd time I maybe lasted 15 minutes.
Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice.. well.. You can't fool me again

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
I haven't traded back a game since I bought State of Emergency back when it came out on the PS2. It's probably one of the reasons why I now ow like 500+ games, but I don't see the point of trading games in if I ever feel like I would play them again down the line (I traded in a bunch of NES, SNES and Genesis stuff way back in the day and regret it).

hahaha this is something I can relate with... To a smaller degree.

I haven't traded in a single game this gen, up to 60 games for PS3, 8 for 360, and maybe 7 for Wii haha.

I traded games in all the time for my PS2... And then later I'd have a craving to play them again so I would go look for a used copy.

Pretty sure I've bought San Andreas 3 times, BLACK twice, Killzone 3 times and Shadow of the Collosus at least 4 times, no joke.

So because of this, I don't even care if I "hate" one of my games, I still say to myself "well, maybe some day I'll give it another shot"

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

MasterVG71782 said:
I haven't traded back a game since I bought State of Emergency back when it came out on the PS2. It's probably one of the reasons why I now ow like 500+ games, but I don't see the point of trading games in if I ever feel like I would play them again down the line (I traded in a bunch of NES, SNES and Genesis stuff way back in the day and regret it).

You're my hero

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Beat Desperate escape earlier today on Pro, was quite hard actually it took over 2 hours lol.

I love playing as Jill as i can see her fine ass everytime

Coronalex said:
hahaha I just noticed that Shaun White Snowboarding has 2 platinum owners.
I don't know who the 2 are that got the platinum, but oh boy do I feel bad for you.
That game was torture.
I tried playing it twice, first time I sat for about 40 minutes being bored out of my mind, then the 2nd time I maybe lasted 15 minutes.
Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice.. well.. You can't fool me again

You can view the platinum owners for each game by clicking the game's name. It's a link to the platinum owners list.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

Beat Desperate escape earlier today on Pro, was quite hard actually it over took 2 hours lol.

2 Hours?  How many times must you have died?

Let´s just say many times

Tbone said:

Beat Desperate escape earlier today on Pro, was quite hard actually it took over 2 hours lol.

Sheva > Jill !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Tbone said:

Sheva > Jill !

Sheva is nice aswell but Jills ass is perfect

I rented GOW3!!! Played around an hour and a half so far. Simply awesome!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

ModNation Racers trophy list (this game looks sweet!)

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk//showthread.php?t=51666