By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
HideoK said:
Ail said:
So I disappear for 6 weeks and I'm still ranked second on the platinum ranking ?
You guys are a bunch of lazies !!!!!!!!

Stop playing easy games.......

Welcome back Ail! Actually for a lot of people the reason your still 2nd is because they are playing 100+ hour games like FFXIII.

For me though I've got 3 platinums in the past 6 weeks since you disappeared.  Bioshock 2 (2 star), Heavy Rain (2 star), and Dantes Inferno (1 star). Also spent a lot of time playing RE5 Versus to get that game up to 100% along with the new DLC.

Working on Battlefield Bad Company 2 (maybe a 2 or 3?), God of War III (?), and Final Fantasy XIII (2 star up for re-evaluation to a 3 based on time... should probably be a 3 like Dragon Age Origins). I've only played FFXIII for 1 hour so this game will slow me down and keep my busy for a while until the next games I want to get in late May. Read Dead Redemption & UFC Undisputed 2010.

This is definitely the best year yet for PS3! First 3 months have been so stacked with AAA games (except for Dantes Inferno).

Edit: Over at the Platinum difficulty thread for FFXIII people have rated it mainly a 6, 7, and 8 with the most votes for 7.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-xiii/32538-platinum-difficulty-rating.html

I started work on a 20 stars :P

It's called White knight Chronicles.

I believe noone has platted the game yet in the world ( might be a crazy japanese guy or two that did by now but back in January level 5 announced that after 1 year of it being released in Japan noone had platted it yet).

Its only time consuming not hard

Welcome back man.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Ail said:
HideoK said:
Ail said:
So I disappear for 6 weeks and I'm still ranked second on the platinum ranking ?

Welcome back Ail! Actually for a lot of people the reason your still 2nd is because they are playing 100+ hour games like FFXIII.

For me though I've got 3 platinums in the past 6 weeks since you disappeared.  Bioshock 2 (2 star), Heavy Rain (2 star), and Dantes Inferno (1 star). Also spent a lot of time playing RE5 Versus to get that game up to 100% along with the new DLC.

Working on Battlefield Bad Company 2 (maybe a 2 or 3?), God of War III (?), and Final Fantasy XIII (2 star up for re-evaluation to a 3 based on time... should probably be a 3 like Dragon Age Origins). I've only played FFXIII for 1 hour so this game will slow me down and keep my busy for a while until the next games I want to get in late May. Read Dead Redemption & UFC Undisputed 2010.

This is definitely the best year yet for PS3! First 3 months have been so stacked with AAA games (except for Dantes Inferno).

Edit: Over at the Platinum difficulty thread for FFXIII people have rated it mainly a 6, 7, and 8 with the most votes for 7.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-xiii/32538-platinum-difficulty-rating.html

I believe noone has platted the game yet in the world ( might be a crazy japanese guy or two that did by now but back in January level 5 announced that after 1 year of it being released in Japan noone had platted it yet).

Welcome back man.

S ranking the GR 10 missions isn't so easy.

It's like Warhawk except noone has platted the game..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
HideoK said:
Ail said:

Welcome back man.

I have a guy from Japan on my friends list that has put 1100 hours into WKC and still doesnt have the plat lol

Draven26 said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
HideoK said:
Ail said:

Welcome back man.

I have a guy from Japan on my friends list that has put 1100 hours into WKC and still doesnt have the plat lol

Damm.

I agree with a few here, based on time, FFXIII should be a 3 stars...( consensus seems to be 90-100 hours for the plat).

Oh and yeah Hideok, I have so many games in my backlog it's not even funny.....

- Dragon Age : Awakenings.

- Re5 new episodes

- Borderlands

- Heavy Rain

- Dante's Inferno

- GoW 1 , 2 and 3

- FF XIII

- Star Ocean International

- Bioshock 2

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Ail said:

I agree with a few here, based on time, FFXIII should be a 3 stars...( consensus seems to be 90-100 hours for the plat).

- Re5 new episodes

- Borderlands

- Heavy Rain

- Dante's Inferno

- GoW 1 , 2 and 3

- FF XIII

- Bioshock 2

Another 500 hours plat. Good luck.

getrdone said:
I guess everyone hates ISLA INOCENTES but me. lol

Yeah I absolutely hated that map at first because all the snipers just blending in and camping in bushes.

I don't mind it as much now because I've had some good games on it. Not as the sniper though. I'm terrible with that class.

Add me. My PSN is AnimasPaine. Just got my FFXIII Plat! :D

Ail said:

- Re5 new episodes

- Borderlands

- Heavy Rain

- Dante's Inferno

- GoW 1 , 2 and 3

- FF XIII

- Bioshock 2

Pfft... You're preaching to the choir, dude:  www.backloggery.com/fadetoone  and that doesn't include games I want and haven't bought yet :D

radiantshadow92 said:
gurglesletch said:
O well i lost a place because of not getting many BFBC2 trophies. I am getting Wolfenstein tommorow from gamefly so i will try that out for a few days.

it was a hard fought battle...but the WAR is not over!

After hating Wolfenstein and getting a meesly 3 trophies for it i returned it. But Operation Flashpoint should be here tommorow so i can post some new trophies in our war.