By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

on my brothers ps3 that is

Around the Network

you know what's funny... people think the same thing is going to happen in 2014 assuming sony provides no actual fix... however people don't seem to realize the internal clock is off by a day now, so on march 1st 2014 everyone will be like "whew... no error" but then March 2nd rolls around and bam, dead again

KylieDog said:
I lost a bunch of Heavy Rain trophies I earned but did not sync before the PS3 problems. Not too bothered since can easily replay chapters for them, if was some long grind of a trophy I'd be more annoyed.

So you get to shake your inhaler a few more times?

Kinda glad I have been working the last 48 hours so I didnt have top deal with all the PS3 failing BS. I take its fixed now, when I came home and turned on my 40GB everything seemed fine although I didnt know about anything going wrong yet to look for.

The script I use to collect everyone's trophy information is not functioning correctly. I think it may be the result of changes made to the US Playstation site (not the script itself). Not sure when I'll have this week's update ready.

Around the Network

Man, Im about 80% with Bioshock 2 singleplayer and I am loving it. Now, Im gettin all these upgrades and different weapons so I can use all these strategies to take down enemies.

Im having so much fun. I cant wait for Bioshock 3. I dont care about the story. Just get me this awesome gameplay.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Ah, ok Arcturus. No problem.

No rush ( that way I can beat Bioshock 2 and get some more trophies )

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Arcturus said:
The script I use to collect everyone's trophy information is not functioning correctly. I think it may be the result of changes made to the US Playstation site (not the script itself). Not sure when I'll have this week's update ready.

Argh... they've made it even worse than last time... it's like the place we were pulling from still exists, but we can't access it.  If I get some time tomorrow, I'll dig into it more, but it's not looking good at this point.

KylieDog said: 

So what about it don't you like?  I thought it was an amazing interactive-story driven game.  It loses huge amounts of impact after you played through once but that first time is truly amazing.

I think that was self explanatory from my inhaler comment... by the second or third time I had to shake the dude's inhaler in the demo, I was pretty annoyed.  The method of walking around was ridiculously stupid and I really have no patience from quick time events popping up all over the screen for asinine things.

Got Virtua tennis 09 platinum

i hate it when you start playing a game and realize the platinum maybe out of reach because of trophys that ruin the list :(
this time its aliens versus predator.... the online match making is so bad that the gold for exp amount will be a torturous grind. you wait for ages to get a match and the xp is tiny for the effort :(
the real crap trophy is the 6 friends playing together trophy. if the game was popular maybe i could get it but iv only seen one other on my friend list with the game

@tbone congrats at the plat :)