By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ail lol congrats. hopefully the pressure will shift when i finally sit down and play one game out right lol
have borderlands, call of juarez and pes 2010 and dynasty warriors empires near plat but just cant get in the mood plus tornado outbreak, prototype and trine im half way through but aint really getting in to :(
im also planning to start dragon age to so im going nowhere fast on the plats lol

Around the Network
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
KylieDog said:
Got Tekken 6 play earlier playing with Jboy.

Next up...hmm. Choices.

Anyone own Lemmings on PSN? Is on christmas offer in europe also, fun game. A lot like the early Lemmings games, the first one especially. Series kind of sucked when it went 3D but this one is 2D, so is good.

Oh u got the plat when we were playin? I still have to beat the scenario mode(which i find is very stupid). Some of the stages are so annoying. I'll make it to the boss and i'll get knocked out by him/her. also tried Batman again and i seriously think i won't be able to plat that. Shock & Awe is realy pissin me off . Also got DBZ Raging Blast yesterday so i'll beworking on that soon too. Should be a 3-4* plat :)

Good luck with DBZ, i heard it has some annoying online trophies and it takes like 50 hours + to plat. Well i have over 200 hours on Ninja gaiden 2 and i still don´t have the plat

I have over 200 hours on NBA2k10 and the PoS game now freezes after the end of the first game of the second season in my player mode.........

I played 102 games of 10 min quarters, won the NBA championship with my rookie and now it freezes.............................

so bulls**t....

I only have 42% of the trophies too but mainly because most are not related to my player mode ( I think the plat is bugged anyway, I didn't see anyone with it on PS3trophyguide).

Lol, guess u really have bad luck. Does it that long to plat or?

@matt
I did the robot first but i have yet to find an "S" upgrade?

Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
KylieDog said:
Got Tekken 6 play earlier playing with Jboy.

Next up...hmm. Choices.

Anyone own Lemmings on PSN? Is on christmas offer in europe also, fun game. A lot like the early Lemmings games, the first one especially. Series kind of sucked when it went 3D but this one is 2D, so is good.

Oh u got the plat when we were playin? I still have to beat the scenario mode(which i find is very stupid). Some of the stages are so annoying. I'll make it to the boss and i'll get knocked out by him/her. also tried Batman again and i seriously think i won't be able to plat that. Shock & Awe is realy pissin me off . Also got DBZ Raging Blast yesterday so i'll beworking on that soon too. Should be a 3-4* plat :)

Good luck with DBZ, i heard it has some annoying online trophies and it takes like 50 hours + to plat. Well i have over 200 hours on Ninja gaiden 2 and i still don´t have the plat

I have over 200 hours on NBA2k10 and the PoS game now freezes after the end of the first game of the second season in my player mode.........

I played 102 games of 10 min quarters, won the NBA championship with my rookie and now it freezes.............................

so bulls**t....

I only have 42% of the trophies too but mainly because most are not related to my player mode ( I think the plat is bugged anyway, I didn't see anyone with it on PS3trophyguide).

Lol, guess u really have bad luck. Does it that long to plat or?

It's not bad luck.

Most players will encounter that bug either at the end of their first or second season on MyPlayer.

It's just a buggy PoS...( the same way if you import your player from NBA2K10 Draft combine and switch team you will get a clone that will mess up your whole season).

Platting doesn't involve all that but I think one trophy is bugged( several where before the last patch) as still noone has the plat on ps3trophiescard...

a lot of trophies involve online ranked games and I'm not really into that...

Same way I have spent 200h+ into Madden and I don't have the plat either as some of the trophies involve stuff I don't usually do 

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Got the ratchet plat. Great game. Such a shame that Tools of destruction was never patched.

Around the Network
Branko2166 said:
Got the ratchet plat. Great game. Such a shame that Tools of destruction was never patched.

yeah that's why I never opened it... some games do get patched later on (still waiting for disgaea 3 in Europe....)

the one I would like most now would be Valkyria Chronicles, should be fun to plat. Soulcalibur would be easy to do too.

ANYWAY, sho's playing FF13 ? Loooooong trophies to get, 20 hours and only 7 bronzes so far.

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Branko2166 said:

Yeah, it's a shame that some devs don't go back and add trophy patches for some games. MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles and Tools of Destruction are my top 3 for wanted patches (damn rumors for MGS4 got me hyped up, but they were crushed!). There are some others, like the older LEGO games and possibly something like CoD4, but the previously mentioned are the big ones for me.

KylieDog said:
I could never play a RPG that isn't in english.

Post any spoilers and I'll figure out a way to reach through my PC screen and out of yours so I can punch you :p

I'm playing WANTED. This game sucks.

Yeah, I don't think I could ever play something like an RPG in Japanese. In fact, I only have ever imported one game from Japan, and that was a shmup for Dreamcast. I am thinking of importing Musou Orochi Z for the PS3, though.

KylieDog said:
I could never play a RPG that isn't in english.

Post any spoilers and I'll figure out a way to reach through my PC screen and out of yours so I can punch you :p

I'm playing WANTED. This game sucks.

Yes. yes it does, especially playing thru it about 4 times

Also Kylie in Tekken its not the machine gun guys its the 7 guys who come and start hittin me and Alisa. I can't get up off the ground to even hit any of them without gettin hit back down