By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I have a big fear...

The Lol Mature pawnage in this thread was extensive.

@topic.

For two generations in a row Microsoft has relied on the hardcore to be the early adopters that jump start their console. They cannot possibly dump them. Wat they can do is plan for casuals after one or two price drops.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

If MS can secure more casuals and sell more consoles next gen then I would assume it would get a lot more 3rd party support, which could mean more exclusives and more games!!

If that's the case then bring on the casuals!!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

@LOL MATURE

I had to add a comment, even though Rolstoppable has basically said it. I have never seen anyone dig such a big hole for themselves and continue digging even after the mistake has been pointed out. Then to cap it all off, you tell the people pointing out your mistake that they need to improve their math and english skills. Hilarious.

LOL MATURE said:
flames_of said:
Ummm... Isn't it?
You can only have from 0-100%

No market share is not a set number. It's everchanging.

I'm not sure exactly what planet your on? Yes marketshare is everchanging, but the fact of the matter is % only goes up to 100. So your comment that if M$ had 45% marketshare next gen (now listen carefully) That would leave only 55% marketshare left for the other 2 companies. Right? Now According to you as you said 45% would not be enough to win, the only way that could happen is if say Sony or Nintendo had 46% which leaves the other with 9%. And that my friend will never happen to Nintendo or Sony.

The next XBox is not necessarily going to be released before the PS4 or next Nintendo console. Anything could happen in 4 years time and you will just have to wait and see what happens. No one can predict the future and every generation is different from the previous generation in regards to video game consoles.

Some people even believe MS will not make another XBox console and just focus solely on software.

Around the Network

it'll be good if M$ just quits then all the good games will on one console(ps4)

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Microsoft will always get lots of hardcore games from pc developers. So if they target the casuals they'll get to have their cake and eat it too.

Excerpt of Forum Rules:

"...Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in. Do not post something useless like "How do I..." and have the question in the post..."

http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

To Each Man, Responsibility