By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games are you definately buying?

Oh god you've gotta be kidding? It would take me more than an hour to sort through all the games I'm going to buy (when I win the lottery). Let's just say the number is somewhere between the upper 30s and the lower 40s. Most of them are on the Wii and DS, but some are on the PSP and 360 too (I have to buy a 360 this year as well). Its scary how many games I want. I'll never be able to play them all.

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy

Manhunt 2

Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2
Manhunt 2 !!!!!

I was at EB Games today pre ordering some games and I saw that they had Manhunt 2 on Wii release date in October. I think this is a positive sign as to Manhunt being released this year.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ssj12 said:
w/e PS3 games I cant get from developers for free lol. Currently I got AC4 for free =]

Still paying all the loans you had to take from the bank to pay for the console? =P

For now I'm planning on getting Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime 3 as soon as they come out. Aside from that, I'm seriously considering Resident Evil: UC, No More Heroes, Trauma Center 2 and Manhunt 2. Mostly depends on what the reviews say, and how much they decide to screw us Europeans by delaying PAL release. =/

Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC)

Unreal Tournament 3 (PC)

Crysis (PC)

That's it for me. I'll consider the Wii games as they come, and I will probably buy MP3/SMG/SSBB, depending on how the reviews are.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Fable 2, Too Human, possibly Ace Combat 6.

I'm in the UK, so none of these are out yet nor are likely to be before 2008 :(

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Super Paper Mario
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Immediate buys:

Lair
Heavenly Sword
Uncharted

Probably immediate if not soon buys:

Unreal Tournament 3
Warhawk
Folklore
Singstar

Down the road or 2008:

Ratchet and Clank
Killzone 2
RE5
MGS4
FFXIII

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Must Buy

PS2: Persona 3
PS2: Guitar Hero 80s
PS2: The King of Fighters XI
PS2: Fatal Fury Archives Vol. 1
PS2: Neo Geo Battle Colloseum
PS2: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

Xbox 360: System Core
Xbox 360: Halo 3
Xbox 360: Gears of War
Xbox 360: Dead Rising
Xbox 360: Grand Theft Auto 4
Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4
Xbox 360: Assasins Creed
Xbox 360: Viva Pinata
Xbox 360: Blue Dragon
Xbox 360: Eternal Sonata
Xbox 360: Call of Duty 2
Xbox 360: Call of Duty 3
Xbox 360: The Darkness
Xbox 360: Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Xbox 360: Perfect Dark 0
Xbox 360: Ghost Recon
Xbox 360: Ghost Recon 2
Xbox 360: Rainbow 6: Vegas

PS3: 60 GB System
PS3: Resistance: fall of man
PS3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Wii: Wii System
Wii: Smash Bros : Brawl
Wii: Metroid Prime 3
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy
Wii: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Absolutely definate games

PSP: Driver 76

PS3: LAIR
PS3: HAZE

PC: World in Conflict
PC: Crysis

And depending if I get a Wii or not:
Wii: Zelda
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (only possibly if it has no online)
Wii: Wiifit

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk