By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Recommend me some anime

I need to watch Beck, finished downlaoding alst night

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Torillian said:
I forgot two of my favorites: Saikano, and Nausica of the valley of the wind (this one's a movie, but still great)

Both are kind of sad stories, specifically Saikano.

No worries, you were probably better off that way.

ssj12 said:

I need to watch Beck, finished downlaoding alst night

Don't watch Beck the anime. Read the manga instead. It's better in every way. Believe me.

Also, since there's only one season of the beck anime, it has a crap ending.
The manga is currently at around chapter 100. And it's totally amazing. The anime covers up to around chapter 35.

This is invisible text!

Words Of Wisdom said:
Torillian said:
I forgot two of my favorites: Saikano, and Nausica of the valley of the wind (this one's a movie, but still great)

Both are kind of sad stories, specifically Saikano.

No worries, you were probably better off that way.

awww....WoW.....you cut me deep dude.  Loved that series....it was fucking crazy and depressing just like I like em.

One Piece
Lucky star
Full metal Alchemist
Azumanga Daioh

Around the Network

Bleach.Period. The best anime ongoing right now.

Play B3yond

One Piece. Best mainstream anime. (371 eps and still ongoing =P )

The two seasons of Ghost in the Shell are also pretty amazing. I especially liked the first one.

Another one I really liked at the time was Midori no Hibi. An anime about a girl that turns into the right hand of the boy she secretly loves. Romantic trouble follows :D

This is invisible text!

started watching Beck, got to Ep5. Starts off very dull but its improved quite a bit after ep 3.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

^^ It gets worse again before the end.

But I'm being overly negative. Enjoy it while it lasts. And start reading the manga when it's over.

This is invisible text!