By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Recommend me some anime

'fraid not dude, I get my Naruto Shipuuden from DB. But according to Baka-Updates, a site for all the subbed anime I use, there's another group called Dark-Rebirth that is keeping up with DB in Naruto. I'd link them but they don't appear to have a site. But if you go to http://www.baka-updates.com/search.php and type in Naruto then you'll see them.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
Torillian said:

nah SSJ, DB still does Bleach. Here's a link:

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/

edit: yer post changed....or I just stroked out there for a bit.

ya, realized that. Thought they canned it with Naruto. I so hope its out of that horrid filler. That filler was total crap.

Got a good Naruto Shippuden fansubber other then DB???

DB still does Shippuuden.

hmm.. so they just canned the original Naruto... thank god.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
Torillian said:

ya, realized that. Thought they canned it with Naruto. I so hope its out of that horrid filler. That filler was total crap.

well they didnt can it, the anime just finished. They subbed all the Naruto eps including the final eps.

Since you liked Paranoia Agent, you should probably go through all of Satoshi Kons movies.They range from great to brilliant

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Valkyria00 said:

Reccomendations
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mecha l Beatiful Art)
Zero no Tsukaima (Lovable Characters)
Code Geass (Mechs l Kicks Daeth Note4s ass)
Heroic Age (Similiar to Gurren Lagann but more serious l Sci-Fi) 
Black Lagoon (Guns l over the top Violence l HQ Animation)

Zero no Tsukaima is kind of lame.  Also if ssj12 doesn't like the Kaname/Sousuke pairing of FMP, he'll hate the one in Zero.  For a slightly better harem-esqe show, check out Maburaho instead.

Black Lagoon is also mindless action.  You're better off rewatching Helsing than Black Lagoon.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
SnakeEyez said:
ssj12 said:
Torillian said:

well they didnt can it, the anime just finished. They subbed all the Naruto eps including the final eps.

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/84

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Words Of Wisdom said:
Valkyria00 said:

Reccomendations

Zero no Tsukaima is kind of lame.  Also if ssj12 doesn't like the Kaname/Sousuke pairing of FMP, he'll hate the one in Zero.  For a slightly better harem-esqe show, check out Maburaho instead.

Black Lagoon is also mindless action.  You're better off rewatching Helsing than Black Lagoon.

I didnt totally mind it. The series is just average.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Valkyria00 said:

Reccomendations

Wait what!? Your telling to watch the definition of mediocre ecchi anime Maburaho over Zero No Tsukaima!? Never.

Black Lagoon is not mindless action. Theres a point to all of it and Seinen which is something you need after watching too much mainstream shonen anime. I like hellsing though so I wont argue there but
ssj12 IF YOURE GONNA WATCH HELLSING WATCH THE OVAs!!!

try golden boy or GTO if you have not seen it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

anyone know of a working file for Vampire Hunter D? Therea re no seeders for the ones i have found.