By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NINTENDO NEWS: WII ARE NO. 1

BenKenobi88 said: DIAR said: Somebody needs a bottle. A tad bit mad? Calm down and take some medicine. NPD has already confirmed that the 360 outsold the Wii in november and both the wii and ps3 in december combined, over a 3 month period it still is higher than the Wii. Truth hurts and Nintendo are liars. Someone already went over this. NA? Yes. WW? No. Shall I make a wild claim that the Wii AND PS3 slaughtered the 360 in the same 3 months in Japan? Sit down kid. Sit the fuck down.
Yeah, copy somebody else stupid claim. Good job. Grow up loser and think for yourself..if you can. Truth hurts bitch, deal with it and have your bottle back.

Around the Network

do u have freinds or do you go around video game forums insulting ppl sounds like a blast

ROFL @ DIAR

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

suk_my_wii said: do u have freinds or do you go around video game forums insulting ppl sounds like a blast
How old are you? You sound like a 12 year old? I bet you $5 I have more friends than you, mainly because you have yet to make an intelligent comment.

DIAR said:How old are you? You sound like a 12 year old? I bet you $5 I have more friends than you, mainly because you have yet to make an intelligent comment.
This is coming from the person who's writing is on the same level as a 12 year old. ROFL

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

sieanr said: DIAR said:How old are you? You sound like a 12 year old? I bet you $5 I have more friends than you, mainly because you have yet to make an intelligent comment. This is coming from the person who's writing is on the same level as a 12 year old. ROFL
I could say the same about you. I have seen your posts and can say you have the mental capacity of a retarded 3 year old. Your insensate posts just make me so happy.

DIAR said: suk_my_wii said: do u have freinds or do you go around video game forums insulting ppl sounds like a blast How old are you? You sound like a 12 year old? I bet you $5 I have more friends than you, mainly because you have yet to make an intelligent comment.
5 bucks huh u sound pretty confident ripin out the big bucks btw nice internet pic sieanr ROFL

suk_my_wii said: DIAR said: suk_my_wii said: do u have freinds or do you go around video game forums insulting ppl sounds like a blast How old are you? You sound like a 12 year old? I bet you $5 I have more friends than you, mainly because you have yet to make an intelligent comment. 5 bucks huh u sound pretty confident ripin out the big bucks btw nice internet pic sieanr ROFL
I can't loose, and since you can't seem to make a intelligent comment....5 million bucks!

DIAR, nice to see you can tell the difference between post that mock people's inability to spell and punctuate correctly, and those post that are real.

DIAR said: Your insensate posts just make me so happy.
BTW, nice job looking up archaic words to make yourself sound educated

sieanr said: DIAR, nice to see you can tell the difference between post that mock people's inability to spell and punctuate correctly, and those post that are real. DIAR said: Your insensate posts just make me so happy. BTW, nice job looking up archaic words to make yourself sound educated
Nice job trying to make yourself look educated by attacking a word you don't know the meaning of. And BTW, the word I used isn't an archaic word. Keep posting, I love reading them.