By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if you had a 360 and it got the RROD for the 3rd time

what would u do if you wanted it for HD Gaming

1 would u upgrade to an elite 360

or

2 would you get a ps3

Around the Network

Buy a PS3, its better in the long run.

Get a PS3 and never look back, 360 is done after this holiday, with GT5, God of war 3, and a huge list of exclusives coming out, the choice is clear.

ceaser92 said:

what would u do if you wanted it for HD Gaming

1 would u upgrade to an elite 360

or

2 would you get a ps3

Two of my friends has had it broken more than 2 times already. They just play their PS3s when it's in the shop, like me.

Well at that point of the game I would have a lot of games and I would be to lazy to find the PS3 versions so I would upgrade..

Former something....

Around the Network

BTW the elite is just as much a piece of crap, they just say all that bs about it having a lower % to try to get you buy that shit.

PS3 FTW ;)

got a ps3.

i would phone support and get it fixed and have it back in < week

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Forgot to add that the best option would be to get a PS3, and keep fixing the 360.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. If you get a PS3 instead of buying another 360, you also have the benefit of being able to play exclusives on both consoles.