By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I figured out why DMeisterJ doesn't own a PS3

As funny as this thread is I think that it is giving DMJ way too much attention and needs to be locked.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I think DMJ is waiting to afford to pay a PS3 MORE than list price, to maximize devotion and benefit to Sony

(I hope somebody else didn't think and write about this possibility before)

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

this is so stupid... Sony will make a bigger loss if no one buys PS3s because then they will have no earning on PS3s but only costs.

For example: If sony makes a PS3 for $600 and nobody buys it then thats -$600.

But if Sony makes a PS3 for $600 and you buy it for $400 then thats $-200.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

amp316 said:
As funny as this thread is I think that it is giving DMJ way too much attention and needs to be locked.

Don't even think about asking a mod to do so before every VGC member had his or her righteous and inalienable chance to participate!!!  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
El Duderino said:

You forgot to mention how he bought a 360 hopeing it would RRoD and cost MS lots of cash... he got the Wii so it would stay outsould everywhere so frustrated customers who couldn´t find one would turn to Sony... he´s a sneaky bastard...

Insta win.

Thanx, I was pretty shure no one reads my posts anymore...

Around the Network
786_ali said:
this is so stupid... Sony will make a bigger loss if no one buys PS3s because then they will have no earning on PS3s but only costs.

dude, we dont need facts in this thread

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
786_ali said:

dude, we dont need facts in this thread

Exactly... besides... we all know DMJ isn´t smart enough to figure that out ;)

What a amazing thread why "DMeisterJ doesn't own a PS3"

@ RolStoppable

Sony loses money on every PS3 hardware unit they sell. DMeisterJ is a very devoted fan, he doesn't want his favorite company to lose money. So he is patiently waiting for the day when the PS3 is sold at a small profit, then he'll get one.

LOL.

There are many Playstation fans waiting on the sidelines, waiting for various reasons (price drops, more budget priced games, specific PS2 sequels, HDTV purchase, etc, etc).

I don't think the bulk factor in this as a consideration, if you have the cash then just buy enough full price Sony published games, Blu-Ray movies and PSN releases to compensate for Sony's hardware investments.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Wow I never thought of that...makes sence to me!