By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why so much hate for Castlevania Judgement Art? (Eric looks good!)

seriously..

since everyone is complaining about Judgement I'll help clear things up..Castlevania Judgement is not Smash Bros for Castlevania..

it's a standalone game..a 3d vs action game as stated by the creator..and not a fighting game

as for the art..Castlevania Art always changes from one game to another..so why not again now?..everyone loks hipper and newer

did you ever SEE Eric's original form? from Castlevania:Bloodlines?

that right there is Eric Lecarde as he was portayed in his own game...horrible..

I like the new look..sorry

========================================

onto Maria: this is adult Maria

hmm..nice..sexy and now young Maria

nice...and now Judgement Maria

onto Alucard..this is the chronological order of the different looks of Alucard..shield you eyes..Soma ><:

I have to agree...he does look fiminine ...in the art

(not ingame)

well..as for Soma..:

Originally

I sure wanna see Judgement Soma..becuase I hate the new look of Soma..>_>

Aria version looked best..Dawn was a good game..he just looked like an idiot..

anyone else wanna see his Judgement version? >_<''

Around the Network

no replies? bump..

i think he looks cool.

I don't hate it, but it doesn't look a lot like Castlevania. So far I like some drawings like Belmont and Death, but Alucard looks too "feminine".

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Eric looks good!

No...no he doesn't.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
Soma said:
I don't hate it, but it doesn't look a lot like Castlevania. So far I like some drawings like Belmont and Death, but Alucard looks too "feminine".

hm? what do you mean...he always looked feminine..

ever played Aria of Sorrow?

most characters look feminine thanks to Kojima-san (female artist, she drew alot of Castlevania official art...)

^^' even Soma looks affeminite...it's okay though..that's Castlevania to me

deathcape said:
Soma said:

most characters look feminine thanks to Kojima-san (female artist, she drew alot of Castlevania official art...)

Japanese developed games in general have effeminate characters i.e. post VII Final Fantasy games

I know they do..the Manga art style makes guys look a bit feminine while females look even MORE feminine..

ofcourse you can draw masculine men...but they choose not to

so I don't mind..Castlevania Judgement looks good to me..

Alucard could use a different outfit though..an extra costume

deathcape said:
Soma said:

lol, yeah, but now they made them MORE feminine. Even Simon, and I don't remember him looking like that. Soma? He didn't looked feminine to me.... except for the long hair =p

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
deathcape said:
Soma said:

lol, yeah, but now they made them MORE feminine. Even Simon, and I don't remember him looking like that. Soma? He didn't looked feminine to me.... except for the long hair =p

0.0....your avatar looks like a woman..from a western viewpoint..

Soma looks feminine..as do all castlevania characters..well..most anyway

what happend is that the official art was changed for most characters in the early Castlevania games..

to make them look more masculine for localization...I hate that...I'm glad they stopped that