By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 to outsell ps3 in Europe.

With the price cut in Europe it will be hard to resist 360 at that price, i  think it will outsell ps3 at most 3 weeks.

What do u think.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
why dont we just wait and see.

I cant wait that long,

With Littlebigplanet on the horizon xbox 360 NEEDS this price cut in europe

I think people thought this on their first price cut in EU earlier this year.

The xbox is already cheaper than the wii.. this is quite pathetic if you ask me. I think it will help microsoft get more sales, but it won't do much to the ps3 or even surpass it.

Around the Network

No way.
Unless you are a European (British excluded) you can't understand what sticking to Sony firm is like. There are people I know that wouldn't take a 360 home even if I gave it as a present. Why? Because "PS3 is superior"
How far can you go with this way of thinking?

Hullabaloo said:
With Littlebigplanet on the horizon xbox 360 NEEDS this price cut in europe

That is probably why they did it ... (sigh).

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

outsell???, like in america by 6k?? i hope not, because that would be embarrasing for ms, that even with a price cut they still shifted more or less the dame amount as the ps3. the xbox in europe isnt respected enough as a good games console, i go in my games store sometimes and see 10 or 20 people in the ps3 games section and a bout 5 in the 360 section.
this price cut wont have effect, dont foret that the psp will be the same price of the 360 in the uk with this price cut and no one buys more of the psp.

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I think it is already on par with ps3 in Europe.

In Europe, people are already willing to pay more for a PS3 or a Wii. It might outsell the PS3 for a week, but that is all.