By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you like Guitar Hero get out your Wallets!

I dont feel like arguing. All im gonna say is if you dont want the damn game dont buy them.=\

Guiter Hero:underOATH Id buy that.=P

Around the Network

What ever were you going to argue? That they arent going to make 9 GH games next year while supporting a 10th in GHWT?

Can you seriously tell me that 10 GH games is needed in one year? Seriously?

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

That link goes to a different article that's at least several months old. I want a link to the one your talking about so I can confirm this isn't bs.

^Nevermind, I still want their sources though. This sounds more like an exaggeration than anything else.

To be quite honest it makes a lot of sense if you look at it in this way:

Not everyone likes Hard Rock Music or Heavy metal.
Maybe they will release 50's, 60's Rock music, maybe Guitar Hero: Jazz and Guitar Hero : Game Themes
There are far more musical styles they can tap - Not just different groups.

These styles may require radically different visuals and play styles from the main "Hard Rock" style they currently use to fit the music which would mean that DLCs wouldn't always be appropriate.

Maybe they could even add in a REAL story mode thats interesting and not just a filler between songs - not that I would recommend MSG4 like cut scenes! Other game modes might make it worth it too. 

On the other hand if they don't take this route and just medium to hard rock all the time they are just ripping people off (unless they are pretty cheap compared to getting them all on DLC)

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

The one Guitar Hero game I would want would be an indie/college rock edition. Not that it would ever happen, not mass market enough..

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

omg thats just plain stupid. if they made more games like aerosmith, then that would be a plain rip off. 40 songs for 60+tax i don't think so!!!!! they should get smart like rock band...have mostly dlc. that way everyone wins because you get to pick what songs you want.

I think by mulitiple versions they mean band specific releases, like Aerosmith / Metallica and whoever else comes along.

I don't care how many Guitar Heros it takes, but I want my Guitar Hero Beatles and Guitar Hero Queen out soon

zexen_lowe said:
I don't care how many Guitar Heros it takes, but I want my Guitar Hero Beatles and Guitar Hero Queen out soon

I support this.

The Shadows and ofcourse Elvis is a must.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

I'm holding out for Guitar Hero: Roadie Edition. If you play your cards right, you get to set up the instruments and bang the drummers leftover groupies!