By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nordlead said:
James recently moved to his first brand new house. When he arrived there he discovered that the builder had forgotten something. James popped down to the local DIY shop to enquire about the prices. Luckily the items are quite cheap at the shop. 7 cost £1.00, 10 cost £2.00 and 100 cost £3.00. What had the builder forgotten and how much will 210 cost?

What kind of stupid pricing is that? He'd be better off buying 300 for £9.00. He'll have 90 left over (he could return them back to the store for 9 x £2.00 ). As for what is it... I'm guessing nails since he needs so many (if that is it, I would also advise him to sue the builder).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@nord, its the numbers on the front of his house, and it will cost him 3

way off track.....

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

mesoteto said:

I sense cheating

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

No I was sitting there thinking what in the crap would he need like 210 for, then when you said it wasn’t 8 for the price I was like huh?...then I noticed the big diff b/t the price of the 7 and the price of the 10 compared to the price of the 10 to the price of the 100 and it clicked that its was not a hundred for 3 it was a 1, 0,0

I guessed on the numbers but I figured he only needed three of something and house 210 sounded like a good guess

Around the Network

good job! I was just shocked by the quick turnaround on your answer.

Johann said:
That`s an easy one, but I kinda like it. Here it goes:

The age of a girl is equivalent to the last two digits of the year she was born in. So is the age of her gandmother. How old is the girl and how old is her grandmother?

Assuming the current year is 2008 (since you didn't get a year with the problem)

then you would have

girl - 2004, 4yo

grandmother - 1954, 54yo

@nord don't kid your self it was a lucky guess more then anything i only figured out half of it and shot the rest from the hip

@nord
That`s it! I was like 12 when someone first asked me that one! I went crazy! And the question wasn`t using the courrent year. It was using 1938. The girl was 19 and the grandmother was 76. Not hard at all after all this years...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

nordlead said:
mesoteto said:

I sense cheating

How do you cheat in thinking? Knowing the answers in advance?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS