By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I bought a new PS3.

Many of you know, I used to own all three consoles.  My 360 RROD'd right before they extended the warranty, I sold it broken for $300 with the HDD and 4 games.  My PS3 was sold when they eliminated BC in the newer ones, because everyone was freaking out.  I had bought it used for $350 and sold it for $450 after playing it sitting there for 6 months (this was when the best game was still Heavenly Sword).

I've been talking about getting a 360 for all the JRPGs and Fable2....

So, after months of talking about getting a 360, I ended up getting a PS3 because of my future ex-wife who wants to watch BluRay Angelina Jolie movies...  Oh well.

I'm happy so far, updating now.  My PSN is Rollintar.

Oh and I bought a new TV.  Dynex 1080p 42" $769 (the newer one, not the ugly grey one) with the 4yr service plan it was still cheaper than every major brand.  The picture is great once I fiddled with the settings.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Ok.

Congratz.

Future ex wife cracks me up, really don't divorce her over a PS3 =P it's a great system for the same reasons GC was a great system.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

congrats on your purchase, i might buy ps3 too, a friend of mine works in GAME and he gets huge discounts on consoles if he is buying, i told him to get me a ps3 on my behalf so i can get the discount, he told me to wait few weeks because he already bought one for another friend.

wow that TV is cheap, very good deal, i just hope its good quality, i only trust major brands when it comes to tv

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Future ex wife cracks me up, really don't divorce her over a PS3 =P it's a great system for the same reasons GC was a great system.

I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing.

If you want some JRPG's you are finally in luck. Disgaea 3 is hella fun and Valkyria Chronicles will be out in November. Pick up Folklore too if you are an action JRPG lover. I thought it was a lot of fun. White Knight Chronicles will be out hopefully Q1 in America, maybe Q2.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Congrats on your purchase.

Just got one myself!
Congratz!

Your future X may be a bi ;) you too should donate some money to Angelina, and probably test that theory out.

Congrats on your PS3 and you should try giving me your PSN =) Then I could talk with you more often.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D