By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Missed Opportunity for Microsoft!

HanzoTheRazor said:
@vasot

Not only are a lot of these 360 exclusive games shit, but many will appear on the PS3 too.

1. There will be a ToV game for the PS3 [who knows, maybe even the 360's one will be ported too, as it will not reach expected WW sales]
2. Left for Dead will be ported to the PS3, next year
3. The Last Remnant is comming to the PS3
4. Star Ocean 4 will come to the PS3, [even here in Japan it doesn't say "only for 360"].
5. Geometry Wars creators said that they are comming to the PS3

Takes away a fair bit of must haves from your 360's list. Also, IMHO the PS3's exclusives next year will bury the 360, time will tell.

Um, sure, as long as the things you're saying come true.  I don't think you saying games are coming to PS3 is a good indicator of whether or not they actually will.  I think you're in for some disappointment on some of these.  ToV is living proof that if you give the Japanese the games they want, they will buy your system.  I don't think it will come to PS3 anytime soon.  Left 4 Dead is a maybe.  The Last Remnant is unlikely to go to the PS3.  Star Ocean 4 is another maybe.  Geometry Wars is probably not a big deal either way. 

And you saying PS3's exculsives will bury 360's exclusives in 2009 is also not a good indicator of things to come.  It's simply your opinion.  A lot of PS3 fans will probably agree with you.  Doesn't necessarily make any of your predictions true.

Around the Network

I have accounted for three Xbox 360 sales.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

All I care about are Bungie's next projects, one is known to be exclusive to 360 so that is where I will be.