By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Many Wii Only Owners Wii Now Buy A 360?

Just wondering with pricecuts how many wii owners will get one.

You would have to admit its not a bad deal.

Also with it's game library you would imagine it would be tempting.

With it's current games library and cheap entry price will many wii owners be tempted.

Anyway I'm sure other members will have there own thoughts on it.

I know if I was a wii only owner I would be getting one.

Around the Network

All I'll say is this: My friend (Wii-only owner) bought a 360 Arcade last week, and with that Futureshop deal, he got 2 games + Burnout Paradise. He's not expecting to go online with the box anyway, and he's enjoying what he has on it even with that in mind.

I'll be asking/stealing his free Live games code too, so it's all good!

*EDIT: I forgot to say I showed him Tales of Vesperia a week before he made his decision... I might have biased it. o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This might be interesting. :D

Not me. Last night my wife and I went shopping for a new TV and a PS3. The Xbox might be cheaper but imo the PS3 still offers more value.

Maybe if it comes out a version with build in wi-fi in an affordable price(elite version is not).

But I have a very high end PC so i don't really know if i will ever be.My friend though gave me his and i never played besides my Virtua Fighter 5 sessions.

Around the Network

There are too many games I want to buy for the PC, Wii and DS. I don't need or want another console.

StiC said:
Not me. Last night my wife and I went shopping for a new TV and a PS3. The Xbox might be cheaper but imo the PS3 still offers more value.

If you're not a gamer that is. I'm not saying the PS3 doesn't offer any games, but to me, it's like the PSP vs. DS argument. You want more media sharing stuff and all (or blu-ray in this case), or you want to play actual games?

*hides*

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I did buy one already, was a good choice.

I'd probably get a PS3 before a 360.

Nothing on the 360 interests me that my PC can't do. Now a PS3 at that price for the Blu-ray...

I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be to long - Mitch Hedberg